Book One; Chapter 18

Hey babes! Here's chapter eighteen but before you read it...

I wanted to thank you guys so much for 1.2K reads! It may not be a lot but it means so much! Thank you!!

AND THE FUCKING TEEN CHOICE AWARDS TONIGHT LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT? It sucked I felt so bad for the boys. They are just so tired. They need rest so I pray that no fans will mob them when they arrive at the airport or anything. They need space for a while. Love you boys!!

Anyway....12 comments and 12 votes for next chapter!!

Enjoy:)

****************

Harry's POV

I never drink. Like ever. But tonight, I don't know what had taken over me. Maybe the excitement or the fact that Aria was there. But all I know I would regret taking that first drink of beer tonight....

***FLASHBACK***

"BOYS YOU'RE ON IN FIVE!" Paul yelled to us backstage. As the boys headed out, I stayed back for a bit. I chugged a beer which led to two more. I don't know what came over me. I've never drank this much. I took five pills to control my vision, not knowing what i was doing. That helped nothing. Now I was drunk and high.

Fuck. This isn't good.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"Babe are you okay?" Aria snapped me out if my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine. Want another beer?" She nodded her head. I handed her one as I popped my fifth open. I haven't had this much to drink since......that night. Aria and I had been dancing all night, getting a little crazy. Everyone else was pretty much drunk too...people were twerking and grinding and it was actually really hilarious. Some guy named Gustav was table dancing and took his shirt off and swung it in the air like a crazy person.

I turned to Aria and just started to kiss her, but quickly turned into a heavy makeout session. We moved from the dance floor to the bathroom. Lets say we had a bit of 'fun' in there....

Eleanor's POV

Louis and I really hit it off tonight. We were both drunk right now and currently hooking up behind a fucking tree. A few times he had tried to get my shorts off of me, but I wanted to take it slow with him.

I stopped kissing him for a second.

"Hold on I need to pee." I said

"Hurry back babe." He whispered in my neck. I giggled and walked away. I opened the door to the bathroom but stopped dead in my tracks. Was that....what the fuck? Moaning? Holy fucking shit, some people are so disgusting. I bet it's Taylor and Gustav. Don't want to ruin their sex but I need to pee. It's that time of the month so I had no choice...here it goes....

I opened the one bathroom stall door and- holy shit. Aria and Harry are having sex right in front of me. They didn't even acknowledge my presence, but I was so beyond disturbed so I walked out. Ill have to hold it in for a bit longer. Jesus I hope I'm drunk so I don't remember this......but I'm pretty much almost sober again.

I went back to the tree where Louis was. He was still there.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I just witnessed my best friend and your best friend....having sex.....right in front of my eyes." His eyes widened then he started pissing his pants laughing. I'm pretty sure he's still drunk.

"LOUIS! It's not funny!" I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"It was so disturbing and I'm scarred for life!" He was still laughing.

Aria's POV

Harry and I just finished our little "fun session" and we were putting our clothes back on.

"Harry, I need to know...what are we? It just...doesn't feel right hooking up like this...well it feels right but...damn it you know what I mean!" I said as a sobered up a little bit.

"What do you...want to be?" Harry slurred a bit.

"Um..."

"You want to be my girlfriend, don't you?"

"I never said that its just-"

"Damn it Aria, will you fucking go out with me? Like be my girlfriend...officially?" He asked.

"Yes, I would love to," and I kissed him on the lips. Our first kiss, as a real couple.

"Now come on! Let's go find everyone!" Harry said as he grabbed my hand.

"Okay! Let's go!" I giggled.

__________________________________

A/N

GUYS THANKS FOR READING

I LOVE ALL MY READERS SO FREAKING MUCH ILY ALL

12 COMMENTS AND 12 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER