Book One; Chapter 6

Aria's POV

"Hey Harry!" I said as I got to the lake.

"Hey!" he said. He stood up holding a guitar.

"I brought a guitar so we can figure out that part too," he said as he embraced me in a hug.

"And I brought my song book," I laughed as I pulled away.

We both sat down by the edge of the lake.

"So I had some ideas," I told him.

I pulled out my song book and read as I sang.

"I'll keep my eyes wide open,

I'll keep my arms wide open,

Don't let me,

Don't let me,

Don't let me go,

Cause I'm tired of feeling alone," I sang.

"Wow, that's good. That should be the chorus," Harry said as he scooted closer to me.

He started playing around with different chords until he found himself strumming a tune on the guitar that sounded really awesome.

"The guitar sounds great with the lyrics," I said, "but imagine how it would sound with piano too? It would sound so good."

"Yeah it would, we should get piano time later," he said.

"I think the beginning should go like this:

Now you were standing there right in front of me

I hold on it's getting harder to breathe," he sang as he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Yeah that's good, I like it," I said.

We sat silent for a when Harry scooted in close to me. I kept my eyes locked at the water until out of the corner of my eye I noticed he was staring at me.

"What?" I giggled.

He didn't reply, he just smiled and stared at my lips. He slowly started to lean in. Is this really happening? Are we going to kiss? Is this right? I barely know him...

We just sat there looking into each others eyes, our noses brushing against each other.

Our lips were about to touch until I heard rustling in the trees behind us, and then a loud screech!

The next thing we know we are covered head to toe in water. What the fuck?

I heard loud footsteps run away.

"I think we should continue this later..." I said as I picked up my things, "I'm really sorry, I need to go."

"Yeah..." Harry said. He sounded disappointed. Aw.

"I am so sorry, I will text you later!" I apologized and with that I ran off in the direction of where the water came from.

I am not a happy girl right now. I know that it was Taylor. Who else would it be? I am going to kill her!

I ran up the steps to our cabin and I slammed the door when I got in.

Taylor was sitting on her bed wide awake with arms crossed, "Well, well, well...Where have you been missy?"

"Shut the hell up! What I want to know is why do you hate me? Why did you just throw water on me and felt the need to ruin someone else's relationship? What did I ever do to you?!" I screamed at her.

The other girls just woke up and Eleanor said groggily, "What is going on?"

"You are the only thing that's keeping me and Harry apart, and I don't like that! You need to know what it's like to feel hurt!" Taylor screamed back.

"Why do I need to know what it is like to be hurt? I have felt that plenty of times! And news flash bitch, Harry doesn't like you!" I screamed as I was about to attack her.

Dani rushed up and had to hold me back, "Guys, is this really worth fighting over at midnight?! Stop!"

"Yes it is worth it!" Taylor screeched and threw a glass cup at me filled with water. It smashed to pieces as it hit the wood floor. Ouch.

I looked down at my feet and saw I had a few cuts from the glass.

I am so done with this. I sprinted out of the cabin despite the calls behind me telling me to come back. I ran as fast as I could back to the spot Harry and I were playing music.

Guess who was there?

* * * * * * *

A/N

heyyy vote comment etc

tell us what you think

sldfjsldkjfksjad