Book Two; Chapter 17

"What happened? What did she say?" Harry rushed up to me as I came through the door.

"We basically fought," I sighed and tossed my purse onto the counter.

"Oh."

"I did have my choice of words though."

I took off my sunglasses and placed them on the kitchen table.

Harry stepped in close to me and grabbed my hands. I looked up into his green eyes and slightly smiled.

"I-I was on Twitter after you left," he admitted.

"Harry! I told you not to, there's too much drama right now," I scolded him.

"Aria, don't worry. I fixed everything... I lied." he ran his thumbs along my hands.

"What did you say?" I cocked my head.

"Well all the fans were upset, obviously, and were tweeting me about it. So I replied to one of them saying that everyone is making a big deal out of nothing. I said that I was taking my medicine and that I was sick before the show."

"So basically you lied. Did everyone believe you?" I asked.

"Yep," he squeezed my hands.

"Wow, that's great then."

"The fans ship us too," he put air quotes around ship. "They are happy that I am happy. They call us Haria." Harry snaked his arms around my waist.

"Wow, your fans don't usually like your girlfriends," I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

"You should feel honored," he smiled back.

"I don't get it though. Why do they like me?" I wrinkled my eyebrows.

"I think I know why." He brought his lips closer to mine, but they weren't touching.

"Why?" I giggled as our noses brushed.

"You're sweet," he paused. "And beautiful," he whispered. He brought his lips to my ear and said, "And hot!" and smacked my bum.

I pulled away laughing, "You're an ass! I was going to kiss you but that's not happening anymore," I crossed my arms.

"Aw please," he grabbed my hands.

I smiled but shook my head.

He suddenly pushed me against the island in the kitchen and pressed his body against mine, making my heart beat a mile a minute. His arms were resting on the counter on both sides of me. He looked down at me and smirked. "What about now?" he asked in his deep, thick, raspy voice, making me want to melt.

Without saying anything, I placed my hands around his neck and pulled him down to me. With butterflies erupting in my stomach, I slowly pressed my lips to his. Harry being Harry, deepened the kiss and pressed his body hard to mine, removing all space between us. Our lips moved in perfect synch. His tongue slipped into my mouth slowly grazing against my tongue, making me crazy for him.

We pulled away after a minute, panting.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too."

* * * *

"When you're ready come and get it, na na na na."

I finished the song and waved to my fans who waited days in advance just to see me.

"Thank you everyone!" I said through my microphone. I just performed on the Today Show in New York City.

I took some pictures with some fans and then hopped into the the big black Escalade that would bring me home.

It's good to finally back in New York after being in LA for a while. Harry headed off to Japan with the rest of the boys to finish off the tour. It was great to spend time with all of them, especially Harry.

"You sounded great, Aria. Really good job," Jimmy, my manager, complimented me.

I thanked him and before I knew it, I was back at my apartment. I didn't have anything else going on today, so I decided it would be a lazy day. I changed into some sweats and hopped into bed. I turned on the radio and blasted it.

I jumped and danced around on my bed singing along to each song that came on.

In between songs, the DJ would talk about celebrities.

In Justin Biebers last interview, he claims he has a little crush on singer Aria Ford.

A clip started playing. "She's very pretty," Justin said.

Okay, that made me feel a little uncomfortable.

After that, Low by Flo Rida came on the radio. As I was dancing around like a loser, my phone vibrated.

I lowered the radio and checked my texts. It was from Harry!

"What is this..." he texted me along with a link.

Confused, I clicked on the link.

It was a video on some celebrity news website. I clicked play and instantly regretted it.

"Fueding between Taylor Ellis and Aria Ford? The two girls go way back, going to Camp One Direction together last year. Taylor, who previously dated One Direction's Harry Styles, was out to lunch with Styles' current girlfriend Aria Ford. Apparently it ended up pretty badly, check it out," the speaker in the video said.

Next, a video played and looks like it was taken by the person who was sitting next to us at the bar.

The video captured everything. I mean everything. Of course, you could hear everything that was being said between us and then it ended by me storming out.

No. This can't be happening. Not now. Not today.

I slouched down against the wall with a single tear running down my face.

Taylor has made my life a living hell.

A/N

hey sorry for a late update! this one is kinda longish idk

well.....vote and comment please!

AND OVER 100K READS WHAT I NEVER EXPECTED THIS WE LOVE ALL OF YOU