Book Two; Chapter 3

Niall's POV

"It was the best song ever," Zayn finished his high note at the end of the song. We are currently rehearsing for the Teen Choice Awards.

Harry had not been himself lately; he hates Taylor and the media so much. And then Aria had to say she doesn't even know him on the Ellen Show a couple weeks back. Some weird shit is going on here. Rumor has it that Aria is performing at the awards show. This should be interesting...

I placed my mic down on the stand and walked backstage. As I turned the corner, I bumped into a small figure. I looked down and saw a girl with tears starting to well up in her eyes.

Aria.

She looked as if she was about to break down.

"Aria...h-hi" I said

"Hi Niall...." She said awkwardly.

"Um...how are you?" I asked her.

"How am I? How the hell do you think I am?" She replied harshly.

"Jesus, sorry I asked," I held my arms up in defense. She sighed and looked down at her feet.

"I'm sorry Niall. It's just everything was fine these past couple of weeks then I hear "Taylor's" song on the radio yesterday and realized that it was..." She stopped herself midsentence as if she was hiding something.

"Realized what...?" I asked.

"That it sounded like Harry and I and- yeah....." She replied. What was she hiding?

"Aria you can tell me anything, you can trust me. What's really wrong?" I asked and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"It's just that-that song Taylor supposedly wrote, was my song. I wrote that. Over the summer, about Harry and I"

"What!?"

"Shhh Niall! I don't want anyone knowing! Please, if you're my friend, you won't tell Harry." She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please" she said just below a whisper.

I nodded "Okay, fine but one day you will need to tell him yourself."

"Okay but speaking of Harry, here he comes now. I was never here..." She glared at me. I gulped and nodded nervously.

"O-okay" I said and off she went.

What the hell.

__________________________

Aria's POV

Tonight was the night. The Teen Choice Awards. I couldn't wait to get there. Jimmy and I got out of the limo and walked onto the red carpet.

Paparazzi were taking as many pictures as they could get. Questions being thrown at me like peanuts at a baseball game. I soon got a headache from all the flashes so Jimmy and I headed in. We were escorted to our seats.

"This. Is. Amazing." My smile couldn't get any bigger.

"I know I'm so proud of you!" Jimmy smiled at me.

The arena quickly filled up. I looked around and, once again for the millionth time, I regretted it. Down about eight rows or so sat One Direction. Right next to them?

Taylor.

Excuse me, right next to Harry. I should've known.

I tried to ignore it as the show started.

I couldn't though. Taylor kept touching him and it was really pissing me off.

Yeah Niall, he totally hates her.

Soon after I was called backstage to get ready. The act before me just finished up. I'm about to go on. God, I'm so nervous.

"We've all been waiting for her....Aria Ford!" The crowd uproars into cheers and I slowly raise from the bottom from underneath the stage. As I rise up, smoke surrounds me. A spot light shines on me and the music starts.
The voicemail that Harry sent me played in the background, but I disguised his voice so it doesn't sound like him.

[Voicemail]
"Hey babe it's me, I just wanted to call to tell you that
I love you so so so so much,
Just wanted to let you know that you are my princess,
You are worthy of all of the love in the world,
You are the love of my life."

I bring the microphone up to my lips and start the song.

"Now's all we got,
And time can't be bought,
I know it inside my heart
Forever will forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember

You said you loved me,
I said I loved you back,
What happened to that?

All your promises,
And all them plans we had,
What happened to that?

Boom gone,
Yeah we move on
Even if we try to forget"