Book Two; Chapter 8

Harry’s POV

I stood on the beach in front of my friends and family. I looked down and saw I was wearing a tuxedo with a pink bow tie. I turned to see a minister with a book in his hands. Suddenly, Here Comes The Bride started to play. This is it. This is my wedding day. This is the day I will be marrying the love of my life, Aria.

I looked up to see my love in a white dress making her way down the aisle with her father, with a veil covering her face. All I could see was her brown hair through it, nothing else. After he handed her off to me, I linked arms with her and led her to the minister.

This is it. My heart was beating faster than ever. I am going to be marrying Aria. Finally after chasing her down, she will be mine.

We stood across from each other and held each other’s hands.

The minister spoke, “The step which you are about to take is the most important into which human beings can come. It is a union of two people founded upon mutual respect and affection. Your lives will change, your responsibilities will increase, but your joy will be multiplied if you are sincere and earnest with your pledge to one another.

 Harry, will you have this woman to be your wedded wife, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?”

I smiled down at her and said, “I do.”

“And to your bride, will you have this man to be your wedded husband, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto him, so long as you both shall live?

“I do,” she said.

“Do you have a ring for the bride?   Please place the ring on the bride's finger and say: With this ring, I thee wed.”

I repeated the minister and took the ring from the ring bearer and placed it on her finger.

“Is there a ring for the groom? Please place the ring on the groom's finger and say: With this ring I thee wed.”

She grabbed the ring and placed it on my finger and repeated the minister.

“Let these rings be given and received as a token of your affection, sincerity and fidelity to one another.”

“In as much as you two have consented together in wedlock and have witnessed the same before this company, and pledged their vows to each other, by the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

This is it. I pulled the veil over Aria’s head.

Slowly, she lifted her head up, but it wasn’t Aria. It was Taylor with a brown wig on. She looked up at me with an evil smile as my eyes widened. I just married Taylor.

I suddenly screamed at the top of my lungs and jolted up from bed. What the hell? I can’t believe I had a dream about marrying Taylor…

“What the hell man?” Zayn mumbled, “It’s three in the morning.”

I looked around and saw I was in my hotel room. Zayn was in a bed next to me. “Sorry mate, just a bad dream,” I ran my hands through my messy curls.

“What about?” he sat up revealing his tattooed chest, “I’m awake now, and I am not going to be able to go back to sleep,” he rubbed his eyes.

“Um…” I trailed off, “About Taylor.”

“No offense, but it’s hard to imagine having a bad dream about her when being around her is already a nightmare,” he said.

Oh, if only he knew.

“I know you’re dating her, but she’s a bitch,” he added.

I sighed and did not reply.

“Maybe it’s a sign. I mean, why the hell did you leave Aria for her? Aria was great.”

“If I knew I would tell you.”

“Then go back to Aria.”

“It’s not that simple,” and that was the truth. I can’t just leave Taylor, my reputation is on the line here. Taylor is so manipulative that I am scared of what will happen. She will find a way to ruin me, if things don’t go her way.

“Just do what your heart says, mate.”

That’s the problem. I don’t know what my heart is saying, I am so confused. I am completely torn, and in one of those situations where all you can do is cry. I probably sound like a wuss, but it’s what I’m feeling.

“Thanks mate, goodnight.”

_________________________________

A/N

hihi heres a quick update that's kinda a filler ahaha

so good stuff is coming up soon stay tuned

VOTE PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS

thank you for reading!!

tell me what ya thinkkkk