Book Two; Chapter 5

RECAP:

I set my phone down and turned on the TV. I skimmed through the channels and stopped on a story that caught my eye. What. The. Hell.

Oh, I am in some deep shit.

“Hello, welcome back to E! news! Coming up, we have stories on One Direction, Miley Cyrus, Kim Kardashian, and Tom Cruise. First up, Is One Direction’s Niall Horan and rising star Aria Ford romantically involved?”

I literally just jumped out of my seat. I scrambled for the remote to turn up the volume.

“Recent speculation has been going on between Niall and Aria when an inside source claimed, ‘they’re very fond of each other.’ Back a few days ago during rehearsals for the TCA’s, they were spotted getting pretty cozy!”

What?! Suddenly a picture appeared on the television. It looked like it was taken when Niall and I ran into each other at rehearsals. It was just us standing across from each other and his hand was on my shoulder. This is what these people call ‘getting cozy’?!

“What the fuck?!” I screamed at the TV. These people are idiots!

“A close source to Niall says, ‘they did have a fling during this past summer, at Camp One Direction. What do you guys think? Tweet us @enews and share your comments!”

I was so tempted to tweet them and tell them their show was based off of lies.

I grumbled to myself as I changed the channel. I scrolled through and gave up on finding something decent to watch.

What the heck? Me and Niall? People are so stupid, I bet I am going to get death threats from their ‘fans’ for ‘dating Niall’. The thing is, this is the only downside for what I do: the rumors. I get that people are trying to make a living by working for the press, but it is very annoying.

 Should I talk to him about it? I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

“Hello?”

______________________________

A/N IM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT

MWAHAHA I THREW YOU ALL OFF

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING DOWN