Book One; Chapter 3

Harry's POV

I looked around my personal cabin, taking in the scene. It had wooden log walls with an antique feel to it. My bed was king sized with a nightstand on the side. There was a flatscreen television on the wall with various video games and cable systems. Thank you, Simon!

Why did I have my own cabin? Because I am Harry Styles. It was the only way Simon could convince me to come.

I tossed and turned in my bed, but I still couldn't sleep. It is impossible to stay in a slumber with the sounds of chirping outside my cabin. Stupid crickets. I decided to get up and take a walk because sitting here in bed won't do me any good.

I made my way over to the lake which was not that far. My feet crunched against the ground with each step I took. All of a sudden I froze in place behind a tree to listen to a girl singing.

"Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go, cause I'm tired of feeling alone," a beautiful voice sang.

Me being my clumsy self, I lost my balance and stumbled out in front of the tree.

Aria's POV

My heart pounded a mile a minute as I cut my singing short. Oh my God I am going to die. This is it, I'm dead meat.

"Who is there?" I whispered. Someone was watching me...

I suddenly saw a boy stumble out from behind a tree. I backed away not knowing who it was. He looked up and I saw it was Harry Styles!

"Oh my God! You scared me! What are you doing?!" I hissed.

"Sorry..." he smiled sheepishly, "I didn't mean to scare you."

I just awkwardly sat there not knowing what to say.

He coughed and then spoke up, "Um...What were you singing?" He hesitantly sat down next to me.

"Um...it's nothing... Just a tune that was stuck in my head. Nothing important," I brushed it off.

"Well, I liked it, maybe we could sing together sometime..." he said.

Hold up, the one and only Harry Styles wants to collaborate with me?! What.

"What's your name, love?"

"Aria. And I already know your name."

"Well Aria, I really, truly liked your song," he said looking deeply into my eyes.

"Thanks Harry, it means a lot," I smiled.

"I think I may have some ideas for it," he scanned my eyes.

"Oh, Okay. I didn't mean to write a song, it was just a tune that was stuck in my head..." I started to ramble.

"Well, I think we could make it a hit," Harry interrupted me.

"Wow," I exclaimed.

"Well, it is really late, I better get going...it was really nice to meet you," I stood up and brushed the dirt off of me.

"Okay, promise me we could finish that song?" he smiled.

"Promise," I laughed, "Bye Harry,"

"Bye Aria," I felt his eyes stare me down as I walked away.

Harry's POV

Aria. Her name rang through my head. Something was different about her. I liked it. She was really nice.

My whole mood changed when I saw her. I went from annoyed and angry to...happy. She made me happy. I barely know her, but I want to get to know her.

Hopefully she wants to write a song with me, because I was completely serious on my offer.

I haven't got up from our little spot next to the lake. I just sat there thinking, maybe this summer won't be that bad after all.

* * * * *

A/N

hey! tell me what you think! comment vote etc

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT OK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE