Chapter 1

[Unknown: 11:08pm]
Hope you like it.. (Picture.)

[Unknown. 11:21pm]
Well this isn't awkward. Think you have the wrong number.. Nice photo though.

[Unknown: 11:25pm]

Oh. My. God. Kill me now!!! I am so, so, so sorry. Please delete the photo and any proof of my existence on your phone. I apologize for the picture.

[Unknown. 11:30pm]
Don't apologize. Made my night. I'll delete the photo from my phone. Promise.. So.. After a picture like that I think I deserve to know your name?

[Unknown. 11:32pm]
Thank you.. My name is Castiel. Your name is?

[Unknown. 11:34pm]
Hey Castiel. My names Dean. So you wanna explain how this photo ended up sent to me?..

[Castiel. 11:36pm]
Not really. I accidentally placed a 2 at the end of the number in stead of a 4.

[Dean. 11:38]
Well I've never said this before. I am very lucky to have this mobile number. Why would you send a picture like that anyway?..

[Castiel. 11:41pm]
You're very nosey. I don't want to talk about it. I am still embarrassed of sending it to a complete stranger..

[Dean. 11:44pm]
Please. Me? Stranger? We've texted each other at least 5 times. That makes us best friends. Did you send the picture to the correct person this time? Bet they are pleased. ;)

[Castiel. 11:48pm]
No. I haven't sent it to them.. I was really uncomfortable in the first place and now it sent to you, something tells me I am not suppose to send the photo to the person.. I am sorry for the picture. Thank you for understanding. It was nice to meet you Dean. Goodbye.

[Dean. 11:51pm]
Goodbye? As in talk tomorrow yeah? You seem interesting. I don't want to end this texting. You sent that photo to me for a reason. Maybe we are suppose to become best friends?.. I'm off to bed Castiel. I expect you to reply to my messages mister.

[Castiel. 11:55pm]
Okay... Night.