Chapter 59

*Dean's POV*

"Cas come back to bed." I moan as I watch him putting a tie on. "I can't baby. My flight leaves in an hour." He leans down and kisses me softly. "I sure am going to miss your cute butt." I wink at him as he laughs. "It's only for 2 weeks." "2 long weeks baby. Are you sure you don't want me to drive you to the airport?" He nods his head and grabs his suitcase. "At least let me carry your bags sir." I smile as I pick up his bags and follow him out side to the taxi. "Go change the world baby." I kiss him one last time, his kisses I will miss for 2 weeks and because of stupid doctors I can't work for 3 weeks so I am stuck bored. While my handsome boyfriend tries to change the world figure of speech but to me he is changing the world. He has come up with the idea to start "Hope." It's a foundation for abused, rape, struggled teens who need a second chance, someone to believe in. I am proud of him, I couldn't be happier with how life is going. "Dean?" Sam walks in and jumps on my bed. "Yeah Sammy." I look down at him smiling. "Do you love Cas?" I smile. "Yeah I do Sammy.." "Do you want to marry him?" "Some day, yeah." "You have my blessings." "Thank you Sam?" I laugh as I fall down next to him. "Life is perfect Sammy." "Mhm." He moans as he falls back asleep. I place a blanket over him as I jump in the shower.

*Castiel's POV*

I let out a yawn as I board the plane, a 4 hour flight to what I hope is success. People need to know that there is support, that there are people out there that are their for them and that believe in them. I don't want Hope to just be one organization that is based in one location, I want Hope to be available to everyone all around the world. I pull out my phone to send a quick message to Dean before the plane takes off. 4 hours not talking to him and 2 weeks not seeing him sucks but he supports me and I am blessed to have such an amazing guy. I send the message and stare at a picture of us. I love him, I really do and I can't imagine life without him.

I turn my phone off and relax in the chair

I turn my phone off and relax in the chair. I might as well get some sleep.

4 hours later.

I step off the plane and breathe in the New York air. This is where I belong, I smile and follow with the crowd. I hope one day Dean and I could live here, raise a family it would be everything I hoped for.
I walk into the tall shiny building. "Hi my name's Castiel, I have a meeting with Mr. Grey." I smile as the receptionist types my name in the computer. "Please take a seat Mr Grey will be with you shortly." I nod my head and sit down not long after a tall handsome man in a grey suit walks out. "Mr Novak?" I stand up and shake his hand. "Please call me Castiel." I smile and follow him through to his office. "So, Castiel I am going to get down to business. Hope is an amazing foundation and I would be more then delighted to sponsor your business however there is a catch." I smile over joyed that all my hard work hasn't been for nothing. "What is the catch?" "I would like Hope's headquarters to be based in New York so I can keep an eye on my money." He says laughing. "That's okay with me." "I would like for you to run the head quarters Castiel." "Here in New York?" He nods his head. "Ye- Yes!" I say standing up shaking his hand. "Great. We will get to work as soon as possible, I suggest you look for your own place to move into and once you are settled in we can get straight onto putting all of our main focus into Hope." I smile and shake his hand before walking out of the building jumping in joy. I can't believe I was wishing of moving to New York City and now it's come true. I jumped a bit ahead with saying yes though, I should have spoken to Dean first.. Hopefully he loves me enough to want to move to New York with me..