Chapter 34

*Dean's POV*
Sam grabs his phone out and dials a number. In a few moments a cab rocks up and the guy gets out and helps me in the car. "Can you please take us to.." He mumbles the address I couldn't make out where we were going. "Breath Dean." I cough up blood and feel like I can breathe sort of. I think the blood was cutting my breathing off. John sure worked me over. We soon arrive and I get out of the car groaning. Sam pays the cab driver god knows how. He knocks on the door. "Hi.." He mumbles to the blurry person in front of me. I squeeze my eyes shut and open again hoping to make out who it was. God it hurts my whole body throbs. "Boys! What the bloody hell happened?" That voice.. it sounds familiar. No it couldn't be.. "Bobby?" I groan as I say his name. "Ellen come quickly." I hear a women scream as she sees me and I squint my eyes again at my head pounding. "Get him inside!" She tells Bobby and Sam who allow me to lean on them for support.

I wake in agonizing pain. "Argh!!!!!" I scream as I hold my stomach. The light turns on making my eyes hurt again. "Dean!" Bobby yells my name. I continue to scream in pain. "Somethings wrong!!" I grip his shoulder and apply pressure as the pain shoots through my body. I scream louder as it gets worse. "Dean.." I hear Sam call my name. "Get Sammy out of here!" I scream holding my stomach. He doesn't need to see me like this. It's bad enough he saw what dad had done to me. "Come with me sweety." I hear Ellen say to Sammy it was so softly but it felt as though she was screaming. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!!!" I scream in pain again. Bobby sits me up and I spew all over him. "Ellen." She comes rushing back in and leaves the room entering soon after with a few items. She takes my temp and cleans me up and places a cold wet towel on my face.

*Ellen's POV*
"Bobby. He needs to go to the hospital. That boy is in so much pain. Nothing we do can help him.. He needs a doctor." I say as Bobby looks over at Dean whose still screaming. "They will just question him Ellen. John will be locked away.." "Good! He has been physically hurting Dean for years and mentally Sam. You swore he would change and he didn't! You swore when we made them go back that we wouldn't be in this position again. You swore and now it's my turn to take care of them." "His my brother Ellen I can't just turn him into the cops." I roll my eyes and walk back to Dean. He grabs my hand. "Ellen please just kill me I can't stand this pain!!" He grits his teeth. I turn to look at Bobby who nods his head. "Were going to the hospital Dean."

*Bobby's POV*
Ellen takes Dean to the hospital while I take care of Sam.

[Bobby. 2:45am]
The boys rocked up earlier last night. You really did a number on Dean. You promised me the drinking would stop and the beatings..

[John. 2:48pm]
Where are they? It was only a few scratches. His just being a baby.

[Bobby. 2:55am]
A few scratches?! Ellen is a nurse and she couldn't help him! He is in agonizing pain and wouldn't stop screaming. We had to take him to the hospital John there was nothing else to do. You did more then a few scratches on your son. This is worse then when you shot him. I'm so dissapointed in you. You're my younger brother and I promised ma I'd look out for you, but I also know she'd want me to make sure those boys are looked after as well.