Chapter 40

N/A

I have reached chapter 40. I want to thank you all for reading this story and voting, it means a lot to me.

*Dean's POV*

It was sweet Gabe went to all this trouble to put together a small slideshow of Cas and I's magical weekend. I smile and bite my cheeks as I close his laptop lid. "I've seen enough." Gabe looks up at me and breathes out. "My brother is an amazing guy, he really likes you and I would hate for his heart to break so that's why-" I cut him off. "I don't want to break his heart." I smile at Gabe who continues to talk. "That's why I made this so you could hopefully remember him and you know not break his hear- wait? You remember?!" I let out a small laugh and nod my head. "Yeah and I'm glad. I never want to forget your brother. Where is he?" Gabe sinks in his chair and shrugs his shoulders. "He was really upset and he went for a walk, he came back showered and hurt his hand and then left again." I go to speak when I look up to see Cas standing in the door way. "Gabe what are you doing here?" He stares at Gabe and doesn't even look in my direction. "Your brother here has convinced me to agree for you to take me on a date." I smile as Gabe raises his eye brow in confusion. I wink at him hoping he'd play along. "Yeah that's right. Dean said yes.." "So how's 7pm tonight?" Cas looks at Gabe then me confused. "But your in hospital.." "There's a beautiful garden here I'm sure we will think of something." Cas turns to me and smiles. "Leave it to me. See you at 7." He smiles leaving the room. "Why did you do that?" Gabe asks me as I turn my head away from the door to Gabe. "Because I gave your brother one hell of a date now it's my turn to be wined and dined." I chuckled as Gabe got up and hugged me. "Um.. Am I interrupting something?" I hear Sam's voice. "No." Gabe says letting go of me and looking towards Sam... "Hi." Gabe says smiling. Hey." Sam replies looking at me. "Gabe this is my brother Sam, Sam this is Gabe."

*Gabe's POV*

The Sam.. I am meeting THE SAM. Wow, I should have dressed better or brushed my teeth. I bite my tongue to control my nerves but it doesn't really work. Sam and Dean sure as hell are brothers they are on fire.

N/A

Hey guys sorry short update again. I'm going to update every Wednesday for this story so till then. x