Chapter 11

*Dean's POV*
I start packing my essentials. I can't believe that tomorrow morning I'll be flying to Texas to meet a guy I barely know and met a month ago. I haven't done anything this crazy since I was in high school. I used most my savings that I was planning to buy a 67 Chevy Impala my baby, but she can wait I don't think I can. "Dean?" Sam walks into my room sitting on my bed. "Hey kiddo." "Where you going Dede?" I see him look down and sigh. I kneel down in front of him and lift his chin. "I'll be back Sammy. I promise. I'm just going for the weekend." I feel bad leaving him here alone. I know dad will be here but his not really reliable. Also with me being gone who will he take his anger issues out on? I look at my young innocent brother. I can't re-book, get a refund or take Sam with me as I'm to broke. "Sam can you stay at Max's this weekend?" He nods his head fast. There best friends his like Sam's second family. I'm glad he has them apart of his life. They give him something we as a 'family' can't give him. I put my mind at ease with the thought of him being safe for the weekend. I place my suitcase under my bed and set my alarm.

Dean 8:56pm

I will see you soon Cas. :) 

I lay down in bed and stare at the roof. It's only 9:00pm but I'm excited about tomorrow. I start dozing off and before I know it I'm asleep snoring. I must have been tired.

*Castiel's POV*

I can't believe it. Dean is going to be in Texas soon and I'm just excited. I fix my hair and let out a heavy sigh. I don't even look good, I think I'm coming down with something. Maybe he can re-book his flight or get a refund. "Cas?" I feel a light shake. I turn around to see Michaela "Michaela. When did you get back?" "Just a couple of minutes ago. Are you okay?" I nod my head and grab my things. "Here's your money. Thank you for taking care of him." She gives me a hug and pats my back. Michaela is like the mum I never had. "Gabe" I shake my brother whose asleep on the couch. "What." He moans and rolls over. "You are welcome to stay the night Cas." I hear Michaela offer. I smile and thank her. It's probably best we stay tonight, I wouldn't be able to carry him to the car anyway he has gained a few from his candy addiction. We don't even know how he gets the candy when he has no money and we don't take him to the shops or buy it for him but it's great because when you feel down and want some candy Gabe's the guy.