Chapter 39

*Dean's POV*
I pull my phone out and see that I have 3 new messages.

[Castiel. 6:30am]
Work.. :( Haven't spoken to you since Sunday.. Hope you are okay.. Did I do something wrong?

[ Castiel. 3:05pm]
Dean.. You don't know who I am and my heart breaks with how quickly you had forgotten me.. I can only hope that one day I'll wake up and this will all just be a dream. I won't give up though. Cas

Who was this Castiel? I scroll to the top of the messages and start reading them. This doesn't sound like me. I even visited this guy? On the weekend? I don't remember.. Was that him? The one who was at my door earlier? I buzz for a nurse to come to my room. "Is everything alright sir?" I shake my head. "When can I go home." "Well the doctor believes that tomorrow you can go home." I smile at the relief of being able to leave the hospital. "Um.. I also have a problem." She gestured for me to go on. I knew that saying this may risk my chances of going home early.. "I had a visit from someone I met on the weekend and I.. I don't remember them.. I had to read my texts to realize that I do know them but I don't remember them.. Is something wrong with me?" She places a finger up to ask me to wait while she left and returned with my doctor. "Now Dean, I did look at some scans of your brain and there is no indication of memory loss, brain tumors possibly a small concussion. How ever you are in a lot of shock over your recent attack and your brain has pushed the last week out so you can try and heal inside with what happened. No doubt in my mind you will regain full memory when you are ready to remember." I sigh and nod my head to pretend I understood but I didn't. "Can I still go home tomorrow?"  I asked before he left. He nodded his head. "Of course it might be best for you to get back to your normal life, it might jog your memory. I am writing up your prescriptions at this very moment so they are ready for you tomorrow when you check out." I lay back in bed and relax feeling relieved that I will be back to my normal self in no time. How ever my normal self I didn't really know.. I mean I went and took a flight to see a guy I didn't even know? I hate flying. I hear a faint knock come from the door. "Come in." The door opens to reveal the young kid who was with that stranger earlier, what was his name? Casiek.. No Castiel. "I'm Gabe. Castiel's Younger brother. I have something to show you if you allow me." I nod my head and he closes the door taking a seat in the chair next to my bed and opening his laptop.