Chapter 35

*Castiel's POV*
[Castiel. 6:30am]
Work.. :( Haven't spoken to you since Sunday.. Hope you are okay.. Did I do something wrong?

I have a bad feeling in my stomach I know some things wrong. "What's up Cas?" Gabe walks in. "Somethings wrong with Dean. He isn't replying. I've sent like 3 messages." Maybe 10.. "Well lucky for you I copied all his contacts." I look at my brother and I don't know if I'm mad or relieved for how smart he is. "Gabe! That's private." He shrugs his shoulders. "Want the list or what?" I nod my head as he grabs it from his room. "His dad has to know.." I dial the number and it picks up. A man whose groaning.

John- Who the fuck is this?
Cas- Hi is this Dean's father?
John- You a cop?
Cas- No sir. I'm your sons friend.. I was worried about him and I was wondering if you could tell me where he is..
John- ah fuck off.
He slams the phone down making me pull it away from my ear. Had nicer conversations. How about... Sam? It's his brother. I nod my head and dial Sam's number. It takes a while for anyone to answer and I can hear sniffing.

Sam- Hel- hello..
Cas- Hi. My names Castiel. I don't know if your brothers mentioned me. I'm a close friend of his and I am just worried about him as I haven't heard from him.
Sam- His mentioned you before.. His in hospital. I can't talk at the moment I'm sorry.
And on that note he hung up.

"His in hospital.." I mumble to Gabe. "Well let's go!" He grabs his keys and wallet. "Gabe.. we're not family. We can't just fly there.. Can we?" Before I could even think about it I found myself sitting in a plane next to my brother heading to see Dean..