Chapter 38

*Castiel's POV*
I let go of Gabe and pick myself up. I place a hand over my face to wipe the tears. "Go back to the hotel. I'm going for a run." I walk away from Gabe and plug my headphones in. The music that was playing was good. I don't know where I am and I don't care. The song just a dream came on

I started running faster like if I ran fast enough he'd remember who I was. I could feel the cold tears sliding down my cheek as I fall onto the grass laying on my back breathing heavily. "This is just a dream.." I whisper to myself as I choke up on my tears. "WHY!" I scream at the sky. I only wished for it to be a dream. I pick myself up and walk back the way I came. I finally make it back to the hotel and I open the door slamming it making Gabe jump. "Cas." "Not now." I take my shirt off and throw it at the wall and enter the bathroom slamming the door and locking it. I turn the tap on and take off the rest of my clothes. I just he doesn't remember me.. What the fuck happened. "Fuck you!" I scream and punch the tile wall. "Mother fucker." I whisper holding my hand. Why did I do that I'm not the hulk.. I head a knock on the door and a soft voice from the other side. "Cas.." I pick myself up and turn the taps off wrapping a towel around my waist. "I'm fine Gabe." I hear foot steps after a short while walking away. I look at myself in the mirror. "I'd forget me to if I could." I grab my phone off the counter and text Dean.

[Castiel. 3:05pm]
Dean.. You don't know who I am and my heart breaks with how quickly you had forgotten me.. I can only hope that one day I'll wake up and this will all just be a dream. I won't give up though. Cas

N/A
Again sorrryyyy:(