Chapter 57

*Castiel's POV*

"Dean.." I knock on his door as it pushes open and I see the house has been trashed there in the corner is Dean laying on the floor bleeding. I rush over towards him. "Dean!" I scream as I lift his head up and place it in my lap. He slowly starts to open his eyes, "Dean, hey it's okay. I've got you, I've got you." I call an ambulance and stroke his hair to reassure him. "Cas?" He whispers in pain. "Yeah its me.." I could feel myself fighting tears, seeing the guy I love in pain again hurts so bad. "I didn't mean it.." He says crying. "You didn't mean what?" "I do love you, I always have loved you.. I didn't mean it when I said I don't love you, I do so much." I let the tears fall as I lean down and place a kiss on his lips. "I love you too Dean." I whisper as he closes his eyes. "Dean?" I shake him. The ambulance guys walk in and push me away from him as they took him away.. I wanted to go with him but they refused and said the police will be by to ask Questions. "Sam.." I see him walk in the doors with my brother. Sam drops his bag to the floor as he sees the blood. "Dean!?" He screams about to run around the house when I grab him and hold him tightly. "It's okay.." I soothe him as he cries in my arms. "It's going to be okay.." Was I trying to reassure him or myself..