Chapter 44

*Dean's POV*

"That's what I wanted to talk about.." Bobby says from behind me. "You should be in jail, in 2 towns over, away from Sam and I or even dead." I say coldly towards him. "Dean. I wanted to apologize.. I am sorry. I'm going to change. I will get better. I promise." I roll my eyes. "I've heard that before." "This time it will be different son." "I think you should leave." I was waiting for him to get mad and demand things his way but he just nodded his head and left. Bobby walked outside to talk to him. "Come here Sam." Sam runs towards me and jumps on my lap. "Are we going back to dad's Dean?" "Do you want to?" He shakes his head on my shoulder. "Good. Even if he says his changed he hasn't. Maybe we need a fresh start." Sam leans forward so his facing me. "You mean move?" I nod my head. "But what about my school, my friends and my best friend Lucifer.." "You ever heard of this thing called the internet? Once I have a job I will bring you back here to visit. I promise." "Then okay. I will go wherever you go Dean except for when I go off to college." I smile at my brother and grab his cheeks stretching them. "I wouldn't have it any other way Sammy." "So where will we be moving to?" He smiles at me. "I'm not sure yet Sam. Some where nice." Sam runs off my lap towards the front door. "Hello Gabriel." He yells dragging him up stairs. "Cas?" I roll myself around to the front door. "Your uncle said to come in.. He was in a pretty heated argument with some guy out there." "That would be my father." "Oh, I'd like to meet him." "NO! Please, you don't want to meet him and he doesn't deserve to meet you." He walks towards me and goes to sit on the couch when I grab his arm and pull him onto my lap kissing him. "I missed you." I mumble through our lips. "I missed you too."

*Castiel's POV*

"Dean?" I look over at him typing away on his laptop. I walk over towards him and wrap my arms around his neck placing my lips on his cheek. "What are you doing?" "I'm doing a resume." "Why? I thought you worked with your dad?" He ignored me and kept typing away. I close his laptop lid shut. "Dean, we never really talked about what happened to you. Every time I mention it you change the subject. You can tell me anything.." He sighs looking up at me. "My dad did this to me. He was always abusive but never to this extent well so I thought till I was told he shot me when I was younger." I sit down on the couch holding his hand. "I'm going to kill him. What kind of sick father does this to his own child?" Dean squeezes my hand. "It's okay babe." I lean forward and kiss his lips. "So I suppose you have to live here?" "No I'm looking to move from this place, get a job and start life fresh." This is going to sound crazy, but with what we have been through the past few days I don't care how crazy it is. I love him and want to be with him every minute of every day. "Move in with me?" I whisper and Dean smiles widely. "Are you serious?" I nod my head. "I mean you can get your own place with Sam when you have a job if you want but my door is always open." He pulls me onto him and kisses me passionately. "Yes." He says against my lips. "Guess we should tell everyone?" He stares into my eyes biting his lip. "Stay for dinner?" I nod my head and kiss his lips again.

N/A

I know at the beginning of this book I said it would mainly be texts well it's not just texts anymore haha. But they do still text so that's cool.