Chapter 16

3pm
*Dean's POV*
As Cas finishes up his shift his boss walks out and smiles over at Cas. She's gorgeous around 26. I stand there watching them as she places a hand on his arm and laughs. Cas walks towards me. "You ready to go?" I smile up at him. "I think she likes you." I wink at him as he raises an eyebrow and looks over his shoulder biting his lip. "Michaela? No." He laughed. "So where's the best place to get something to eat around here?" We walk out of the store. "That would be my kitchen Dean Winchester." I blush as I follow him to his car. "Meeting the family already Cas? Bit fast don't you think?" I winked and laughed at him as he blushed. "Get in." He said seriously.

*Castiel's POV*
"I think she likes you." I turn to look at Michaela and bite my bottom lip. Funny he says that.. I thought I was the only one who noticed she 'flirts' with me. I'm bisexual and she is very attractive but she's my boss and she's 5 years older then I am and not to mention a mother. I look at Dean and smile besides I want this fish. We walk towards my car as Dean jokes about its to soon to meet the family. His such a tease. "I'd like to take you out?" He said breaking the silence. I could feel my cheeks going red. "Like a date?" I questioned glancing over to him then back at the road. "Yeah.. If that's cool with you?" I could feel my heart beat faster. "When?" "Tonight." Oh god this isn't happening he asks me out and I'm stuck baby sitting. I feel like I barely get to go out and have fun. I let out a heavy sigh. "I can't tonight.." "You going to meet up with your girlfriend?" He joked. "No babysitting Hunter." Dean stayed quite for a bit. "That's okay. We can always do tomorrow night." I feel so guilty and like I've let him down. "Where are you staying Dean?" He bites into the sandwich and looks up at me. Chewing his mouthful then swallowing. "I didn't think that far.." I smiled as I looked at the whiteboard in the kitchen. "You can stay here. If I'm correct the only people here this weekend is Gabe and myself." "Where are your parents?" He questioned. "Business trip. Balthazar is in Vegas with his fiancè and Anna is at a friends this weekend." He smiled at me and took another bite into his sandwich. "Then I'd be delighted to stay here in your mansion Castiel." He said with a mouthful of food. "Gross Dean." He looked up at me and let out a small laugh. "You love it."

N/A
Going to do some more updates today. :) let me know what you are thinking so far. x