Chapter 47

*Castiel's POV*

"Pizza?" I ask letting out a sigh. "No." Dean responds. "You've said no to everything Dean. No to chinese food, no to seafood, no to burgers, no to pizza what do you want?" I watch as Dean licks his lips. "Pie. I want pie." I roll my eyes smiling at him. "Pie it is." "I'll be back soon babe." He kisses my cheek softly. He insisted to go, because whenever someone goes to get him pie they forget it. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. "Dean you just left." I say out loud to myself. I look at the caller ID "Michaela." I press answer.

Cas- Hey what's up? You okay?
Michaela- No, not really. Cas I have to tell you something and I'd prefer to do it face to face not over the phone. Can I come over?
Cas- Okay.. See you soon.

I hang the phone up and put it on the table. I sit down on the couch twiddling my thumbs. I wonder what's wrong with her.. I hope shes okay. I hear a knock at the door making me jump up. "Hey." I smile at her as she tries to smile back. "Can I come in?" I nod my head. "Of course you can. Make yourself at home." I close the door, and follow her to the couch. "Coffee, tea or water?" I ask as she sits down. "Water?" I nod my head and walk into the kitchen and place a cup under the tap filling it half way. "Here you go." I hand her the cup and sit om the coffee table in front of her. "Thank you." She takes a sip and screws up her face. "Tap water?" "I forgot you like box water sorry." I laugh as she smiles. "That's okay.." "What did you want to talk about?" I look at her patiently. "My sister says we need to talk about Hunter.." "Oh?" I look confused but soon hits me. She can not be trying to tell me I'm his father. "Michaela am I Hunter's dad?" I stand up looking down at her as she nods her head crying. "What.. Why, Why didn't you tell me!" I pace back and fourth. "I didn't want to believe it.. You're my coworker, you're younger then me and the way things ended I didn't have a choice but to keep this from you." Before I could respond I hear the door open. "Dean.." I whisper his name. He smiles at me and then face palms himself. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I forgot the pie!" He moans.

N/A
sorry it's short.. I'll try uploading chapter 48 tonight. :) x