Chapter 49

*Dean's POV*

"I'll take that." I pick up Castiel's and Michaela's plate and walk into the kitchen. "Babe let me wash up, you got dinner so you relax." Cas comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waits kissing my neck. "Okay.." I spin around so I'm facing him, I look into his blue eyes and kiss him. "You make me happy you know that?" "Of course and you make me happy Dean." I smile at him and lean my head against his. "I want to make tonight the night.." I whisper. "Tonight to do what?" "You know what." I pull away and grab his bum before kissing him hard. I let go and walk away but before I'm out of sight I wink at him and he bites his lip watching me walk away.

"Thanks for joining us Michaela." I smile at her as I lay down on the couch smiling. "Thanks for being cool about-" hiccup. "Everything. You're-" hiccup. "Awesome Dean. Cas is very-" hiccup. "Lucky to have you." She starts laughing and I sit up slowly looking at her. "Are you okay?" She nods her head. "Of coure. The baggage-" Hiccup. "I've had on my shoulders-" Hiccup. "For almost a year, is out." "What baggage is that?" I look at her puzzled. "I think Castiel will make a-" Hiccup. "Great father." "Of course he will, one day I hope to think he and I can start a family together and be dad's together." I smile thinking about my future with Castiel. "His already-" Hiccup. "A dad." I look at her confused then it clicks. "Hunter." I whisper out loud. "You got it." She winks at me before hiccuping and giggling. It all makes sense, Cas brining up that they use to date.. I can't believe it. I get up and look at Michaela. I'm so angry at her but more then anything I'm angry at Cas and hurt. I grab my keys and head out the door. I open the drivers side door up and look at Castiel's house one more time before getting into my car and closing the door. I start hitting the steering wheel and kicking the floor, I'm basically having a 2 year old tantrum but when you're this age it's called a meltdown.

*Castiel's POV*

"I heard a car door." I walk into the living room and see Michaela passed out on the chair and no Dean. "Dean?" I shout waking Michaela. "His not here." Hiccup. "What do you mean his not here?" I walk over towards her as she shrugs her shoulders. "His gone, poof like that." She starts laughing. "What did you tell him?" "You're a daddy." She hiccups again. "What!!" I yell. I quickly grab my phone out and start calling Dean. Voicemail great. "Dean.. Look let's talk please? Come back and we can discuss everything." I throw the phone on the lounge chair and scream. "I'm sorry." Michaela says behind me. I turn around to look at her instead I'm greeted by her lips on mine. I push her off. "Get out." "Cassie poo-" "Get out!!" I yell pointing her to the door as she stumbles to it. I grip the chair and could feel myself losing it. Let it out, I think to myself. No one's home to see it. I start crying before picking up my phone and sending Dean a message.

 I start crying before picking up my phone and sending Dean a message

Everything is a mess and I don't know what to do. I grab my keys and get in my car to go looking for Dean. I have to talk to him, explain to him. I wasn't keeping it a secret I just found out myself. I just can't lose him.. I should have said something straight up, he may not have been happy but I wouldn't feel so guilty and had brownie points for telling him.. I know what it's like to be betrayed so why did I do that to him?..

N/A
They've gotten through a lot together. Can they get through this?..