Chapter 14

Castiel's POV
I open my phone as it buzzes. Text from Dean. I clicked on it and nearly dropped to the floor. He looked so good, tired but good. I can't believe his flying here.. to see me! Castiel just a small town boy. As I think about it the song don't stop believing came on. *Play video*

I like when it's quite in the shop as I get to dance around and the only person who sees is the security camera. I spin around and start busting out some moves while lip syncing. When the song finishes I take a bow and say thank you to my 'fans.' I turn around smiling to catch my boss behind me laughing. She starts clapping. "Bravo Castiel." I blushed of embarrassment. "I need you to look after hunter tonight.. I have a meeting in the city at 5pm and won't be back till early tomorrow morning. Sorry for the late notice Cas." I look at her and agree to baby sit. As she walks out of the store I remember that Dean is arriving today and I don't want to cancel my plans with him but I can't back out of babysitting my job could be at risk, he may understand right? No way. Who am I kidding he just bought a plane ticket to see me. What am I going to do..

N/A
Grrr Cas why you agreeing to baby sit when Deans on his way!! :( what's he going to do.. how will dean react. Deans never been to Texas before the only person he knows is Cas.