Chapter 10

*Castiel's POV*

I take a deep breathe in as I let it sink in. "It's you.." I don't know if I should be happy, sad or angry. I have mixed emotions. "Yeah it's me. You didn't respond to any of my messages. So I had to come see you." "Well I thought you would have gotten the hint." "If I did do you think I'd be here right now? If you didn't want me you should have said so." "I've met someone else. What ever we had it's over. Please leave Crowley." I could see hurt in his eyes which turned into anger. "You will regret this Castiel." He storms out of the store and I let out a heavy sigh. I was unsure if he really meant that I'd regret it. He knows almost everything about me.. "Hey Cas?" I snap out of my thoughts and turn to my boss. "Do you mind baby sitting earlier tonight?" I nod my head and bite my bottom lip. "Can you do 6? I am okay with Gabe coming still." "Yeah that's fine." She smiles at me. "Who was that guy before? Why was he angry?" I shrug my shoulders. "I think something happened with the male's toilets again. I will check it out before I leave." She smiles and nods her head as she heads out the door.

"You are late Adrian. My shift ended half an hour ago, I do not get paid to do your job as well as my own." I hand the keys over to a clearly stoned Adrian as I rush to the door and get in my car.

I make my way to my boss's house to baby sit her 5 month old son. His a gorgeous boy, lights up my world. His like a little brother to me. I ring the door bell and Michaela walks to the door to reveal me and my brother Gabe. We both look down at Gabe who is eating his candy. "I'll be home around 11 you know the rules and numbers. Bye Castiel." I wave goodbye and close the door locking it. I plump down on the couch with the baby monitor in hand. "Gabe you have to be quite Hunter is asleep." He nods his head plugging in his headphones then continues to play with his phone. Looking at his phone it reminded me to text Dean.

[Castiel. 8:23pm]
Hey.. Please tell me you are okay. :/

Still no reply. Screw it. I press the call button and hear the dial tone. After 3 rings my heart drops as I hear a hello on the other end.

Cas- Dean?
Dean- Yeah.. Sorry, I ran out of credit and the only way I could have got in contact with you was using the phone at work but my dad was working for a change so I couldn't. I'm sorry.
Cas- it's okay. I'm glad you're okay I was really worried about you. What's this something crazy you did?
Dean- you're adorable. You sound real cute on the phone. We've never spoken on the phone before this is our first time. Maybe we should call more often.
Cas- thank you.. you sound secool as well.
Dean- secool?
Cas- I started saying sexy and then started saying cool.. don't hate.
Dean- Adorable.
Cas- so what's this crazy thing you've done?
Dean- I booked a flight this weekend. I am coming to see you Castiel..
Cas- why did you do that? 

Dean- because I want to meet you. I have to go but we will talk later. I'll get credit, I promise. Bye.

Before I could say goodbye he hung up. I could hear in the background before he hung up a elder man call his name. He sounded mad.

[Castiel. 9:04pm]
I enjoyed the phone call. I'm excited that you are visiting just stressed and nervous. Talk later. :)

Just as I pressed send Hunter woke up. Time for his bottle.