Chapter 53

6 Months on.

*Castiel's POV*

It was hard at first, waking up with nightmares of the last words he ever said to me. "I don't love you." It took me a long time to get my head around the fact that we were over, I didn't want to believe it but I needed to accept the fact and move on. I carry Hunter into his bed and smile looking down at him sleeping. I can't believe his a year old. I haven't missed a lot in his one year of life as I was his baby sitter but part of me still feels as if I wasn't there for him. Michaela isn't improving and it breaks my heart watching her slowly slipping away. She has her good days, and she has her bad days. I feel her arms wrap around my waist from behind as she kisses my neck I close my eyes and turn around to face her and place a soft kiss on her lips. "Ready for bed?" She nods her head as we head to bed. I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling. I can't believe that 6 months ago I was lying in bed next to Dean.. It's strange how much changes in 6 months. I've seen him around town but we don't really speak. It's really unfair on Gabriel and Sam as there good friends but they feel uncomfortable. Sam tells me Dean now owns the garage and has called it "Colt." I didn't dare ask about his dating life, all though I've moved on I still couldn't take knowing he loves someone else when he could never love me.. I wish I knew why he didn't love me. He said he did but that was when he was intoxicated. I guess I'll never know.

*Dean's POV*

"Scream my name." I say grinding into the girl whose name I don't remember. "Oh Dean!" She screams in a moan as I thrust harder. More moaning, touching and screaming happened before we both came. "That was.. Amazing." She said out of breath. I smiled trying to catch my breath. I sit up and put my jeans on as she wraps her arms around my chest kissing my neck. "Where are you going?" She whispers in my ear. "I don't do sleep overs." I stand up and throw my shirt on. "Thanks Bianca." I say smiling at her. "My names Amber jerk." "Right." I say walking out of the hotel room. I look down at my phone. 3:23am. I place my hand over my face and get into my car the baby I have been working so hard for. My 67 Chevy Impala. She's the only girl in my life, She's my home. I stumble into my apartment and throw off my clothes jumping into the shower. I let the water drip down my body as I watch it go down the drain. It's been 6 months since Cas and I last spoke.. I miss him a lot but he chose to be with her and to be a family. I just have to live with it and get over it. "Dean." Sam crashes into the bathroom snapping me out of thought. "Sammy it's early go back to sleep." I say stepping out wrapping a towel around my body. "You can't keep doing this Dean. You need to stop sleeping with different women every night, you need to wake up and realize you and Cas are over and no amount of girls or guys can fix that hole." I smile at Sam. "Your right little bro. Go get some sleep." He walks out of the bathroom as I look at myself in the mirror. Without Cas I'm a no body. I moved here to be with him and to start fresh but I moved here to be with him because I loved him, I still do love him. I take a deep breathe in and out. Who is Dean Winchester?..

N/A
No hate on me putting Michaela and Cas together. As much as I wanted Dean to lose his virginity to Cas the story went a different way. But Dean hasn't lost his guy virginity lol. Dean was so innocent and pure and now without Castiel his unsure of what his meant to do, who he is.