Chapter 45

*Dean's POV*

"Sammy can you come down stairs please?" I call out to Sam as he comes running down stairs. "Yeah Dean?" "Hey Sam. You know how we talked about moving earlier?" "Yeah.." "Well I know it's sooner then you thought but Castiel, Gabriel's brother has offered us to move in with him." "Oh cool. Where? Like other side of town?" He says smiling. "Texas Sam." His jaw drops. "What? That's so far away.." "I know but remember my promise?" He nods his head. "I meant it." "Cas just told me the good news you two moving in awesome! Sam you are going to love it. We have a pool, a games room a library it's like a holiday house." Gabe says excitedly. "Great." Sam smiles. "We're leaving tomorrow. We don't own much so wont take long to pack." I tell Cas who smiles at me.

"So this is it boys. Fresh start?" Bobby puts his hand on my shoulder. "Thank you both for everything you have done for Sammy and I. We will be forever grateful. "We will always be here." Ellen said smiling at us. "We better go the taxi is out front waiting." Cas interrupts our goodbyes. "Well goodbye." I stand from the wheelchair for the first time since the accident. I wrap my arms around Bobby and then Ellen. "Come on Sammy. Our new lives await us." I still hate flying but with Cas by my side I can't complain. I'm hoping that moving to Texas was the right choice for Sammy and I. I don't know what the future holds for Cas and I but in this moment I know I love him more then I have ever loved someone. "You excited?" Cas leans in and whispers in my ear kissing my shoulder. "I'm excited for it all. To start living life, to start my dreams and to start a future with you." I peck his lips and hear Sammy say 'gross.' in the front of us. I kick his chair laughing. I know that moving is the best decision for Sammy and I. To be as far away from our father a man who doesn't deserve to be called a dad and I hope he does get better I just don't want to be apart of it. The times I said he needed to get help he refused and that's what lead to this, his two sons leaving. Mum would have wanted it this way, for me to watch out for Sam and I promised I would. I lean my head back closing my eyes smiling. "What are you smiling at?" Cas questions. "I'm thinking about how this all started with a text to the wrong number."