Chapter 20

*Press PLAY please

*Press PLAY please.*
N/A
Made it to chapter 20 today! :) I may continue updating as I'm having some good ideas and free time. Please let me know what you thought of the song choice. :)

*Dean-s POV*
I pay the cab driver the money and step outside the car. I asked Gabe for fashion advice. A 12 year old helped me get dressed. He did an alright job if I do say so myself his exact words were. "I have my work cut out for me with these clothes." I didn't bring much with me but he made it work. A leather jacket with a black T-shirt with my amulet my little brother gave to me, some grey jeans and my boots. I walk closer towards the door and stop in front of a rose bush. I smirk down at them and pulled one off.

I knock on the door as a very attractive Castiel opens it smiling. "Hello Mr Winchester." He blushed. "Hello Mr Novak." I removed my hand from behind my back to give him the rose as he removes his hand from behind the door to hand me a rose. We both look at each other and laugh. "Thank you." We said at the same time and handed our roses to one another. I stepped inside the house. Candles were lit making a beautiful romantic light, I look to see wine on the table with Chinese take out, a blanket on the couch and music playing. "This songs beautiful." I said smiling at Cas. "Sure is." He smiled at me. "Would you like to dance?" I asked looking over at him, he looked towards me and nodded his head. I move towards him and place my hands on his hip as he rests his head on my neck. We sway together dancing to the song 'memories of us.' I sure as hell want to have memories with Cas and this night will be one of them.

*Castiel's POV*
I place my head on Dean's shoulder and move in towards his neck as his hands wrapped around my waist and we danced to Keith Urban, my favorite country singer I have a ton of his songs on my phone. I closed my eyes for a second as Dean pulls me out and spins me. I laugh as he spins me back in towards himself. Our faces are so close to one another's I could almost feel his lips touching mine. He spins me back out again. Such a tease. "I'm glad you texted me Cas." He said as I looked up at him. I placed my hand on his chest and look up at him once again our faces are so close to one another's. Inside my head I'm screaming KISS ME ALREADY YOU LITTLE FUCK. But I'm unsure if he feels that way about me.. If he did like me that way I know I'm gonna fall in love with him and love him more then anyone could. "I'm glad I did as well." I said blushing. He spins me around this time letting go of my hand. "Making memories of us." He sung to me. His got such a beautiful voice I started to melt inside. He walked towards me and grabbed me by the waist and went to kiss me until we both clearly heard Hunter cry on the monitor. Argh!!! I was having a tantrum inside. "I better go check on him. Make yourself at home." I could feel my heart beat fast. I just want those lips on mine so bad. It's crazy to love someone you barely know.. I look down at Hunter and pick him up patting his back. Then again if mum's and dad's can love there new born without even knowing them I can love Dean right?.. I started to sing to Hunter trying to get him back to sleep.

N/A
Let me know what you thought of Chapter 20. :D x

Song; Memories Of Us Keith Urban.