Chapter 50

N/A

Hey everyone sorry about the no updates for a while I haven't had any internet connection. I am so excited that I have reached chapter 50!! This book is going places I never expected when I first started it. I want to thank you all for the votes/reads and comments, it means a lot to me. I have no idea how I am going to finish this story or exactly when I guess when it gets to it you will know. Right now I am watching season 10 of supernatural and the episode where Dean is younger who is played by the one an only Dylan Everett such a talented kid.

*Sam's POV*

"Dean?" I whisper as someone tries to open the front door to our apartment. I hold a pillow in my hand and wait nervously as the front door barges open. "Hi-ya Sammy." He stumbles in and I throw the pillow at him. "You scared me Dean.." "Ohh Sammy, a pillow? What you going to do? Have a pillow fight?" He laughs and drops onto the couch. "You're drunk aren't you?" I say looking down at him. He nods his head and laughs uncontrollably. "Dean you are so fucking selfish." I stand up and walk into my room slamming my door closed. He is such a dick bag, he knows how I feel about alcohol because of dad, but no of course his selfish and only cares about himself. His just another drunk. I pull my phone out and dial Castiel. "Sam, now is not the time. I am looking for your brother and unless you have seen him I can't talk." "Yeah I have. His on the couch passed out in his own vomit and drunk." "I'll be over soon." I hang the phone up and walk out of my room to Dean snoring. "Dean.." I shake him softly, he just grunts and rolls over. I hear a faint knock at the door and open it up to see a stressed, worried exhausted Castiel. "Hi.." I smile at him and let him in. "I'm going to bed. You deal with him." I walk back in my room leaving Cas and Dean alone and pass out on my bed.

*Castiel's POV*

"Dean." I say sternly as I softly slap his face. "Hmm?" He says opening his eyes slowly. "Hey Cassy boo." He pulls me down and kisses me softly. It felt nice to kiss him after tonight, but it's so wrong. "Dean.." I mumble through our kiss. "Shh Cas." He runs his hands through my hair as he deepens the kiss making me really horny. "Dean we can't." "Yes we can. I want to." He sits up with my legs wrapped around his waist. I want this so badly but his drunk, his not himself he wouldn't want this if he were sober, I'd be taking advantage of him wouldn't I? But his my boyfriend so it's not wrong.. I wrap my arms around his neck as he gets up from the couch and pushes me up against the wall. "Are you sure?" I say as he looks at me and kisses my neck kissing my sweet spot sending shivers down my spine. "Dean.." I moan and dig my nails into his back. He kicks his bedroom door open and pushes me down on his bed. He smiled at me in that way that really turns me on. "Come here big boy." I wink at him as he pulls my pants off kissing my waist. I arch my back up as he places my penis into his warm mouth. I knew I wanted him bad, but I didn't know I wanted him this badly. I let out a small moan as he wraps his tongue around it. I'm enjoying this but I can't let this go on. "Dean." I try and sit up but it just makes my penis go deeper into his mouth making me shiver at how good it feels. I lay back down and give up fighting against it, he can't be that drunk right? I pull him up and kiss him turning him over so I'm on top. "I love you Castiel." I look in his eyes and smile. "I love you too Dean.. I really do." I kiss his lips softly as I unbuckle his pants and just as I got my hands around his dick, I could hear faint snoring in the distance. "Dean?" I whisper as he lays on top of me my hand still on his dick. "Well this is awkward." I whisper. I slowly roll Dean over and get out of bed putting my pants on. I look down at him as he sleeps like a baby. I put the blanket on him and kiss his forehead. "I really do love you.." I whisper as I back out of the room and outside to the cold breeze of the night.  I let out a sigh of guilt, what happened shouldn't have happened and I know Dean will feel the same when he finds out, hopefully he was that drunk he can't remember..

*Dean's POV*

"Rise and shine Dean." Sam yells opening my curtains in my bedroom allowing the sun to shine in. "Ah Sam what the hell!" I squint my eyes and groan. "Coffee is on the table. Get up, it's 12 in the noon." I place my hand over my face, my head is pounding. I feel coldness come over me. I lift the blanket and see that I have no pants on, oh god no.. I think to myself. I don't remember last night at all, it's all a blur. I know I was talking to some blonde at the bar about Cas and I.. Oh god no, it can't be.. Did I sleep with her? Did I cheat on Cas.. I could feel myself getting sick as I rush towards the bathroom and lift the toilet seat vomiting up the alcohol and everything I had eaten in the last 24 hours. I wipe my mouth and sit against the toilet. I cheated on Cas.. The guy I love, even if he broke my heart last night I still love him. God Dean you are such a screw up! I get up from the floor and turn the shower taps on and take off the only clothing I have on, my shirt. I get into the shower letting the warm water run down my body. I lost my virginity and it was with someone I didn't know.. What makes it worse is it wasn't with the person I love..

N/A

Hope you enjoyed chapter 50.. I will be trying to update a lot next week to make up for the time I haven't.