Chapter 22

*Castiel's POV*
I hug Dean tighter as the screen goes black. Something is going to pop ou- "Ahh!" I screamed jumping. "You okay?" Dean asked I nodded my head. "Yeah that was scary.." I smiled as he held me tighter. I could feel my eyes start to drift at how comfortable and relaxed I was right now. Listening to his heart beat was making me sleepy. I can't sleep I'm taking care of Hunter. Before I could put up a fight against sleep I was snoring my head off.

I woke up alone in the dark. "Dean?" I whispered sitting up. I rubbed my eyes and felt around trying to find the light switch. My eyes hurt when the light turned on. I looked around and couldn't see Dean. "Hunter." I whispered to myself making my way to his nursery to check up on him, he was fast asleep still. I made my way back into the lounge room and picked my phone up. 1 new message.

[Dean. 2:30am]
Hey cutie. Sorry I had to leave I thought it's best I get some shut eye a tad jet lagged. You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you. I checked on Hunter before I left and he was fine. Talk later. xx

[Castiel. 4:09am]
Wasn't a good feeling waking up without you there.. :( but thank you for last night it was unbelievably amazing. I will see you later today. xx

I should probably get some more sleep but I'm to awake now. I turn the TV on when a face appears making me jump. "Stupid thing." I yell at the TV. Hate scary movies. I turn TV on and watch some early cartoons.