Chapter 24

*Dean's POV*
I take a sip of my coffee and relax. What a great start to a morning.

[Dean. 11:00am]
Hey you. Want to do something today? :) xx

[Castiel. 11:08am]
Sure thing. Michaela just got home but she said she needs to talk. Hope she doesn't know you came over last night! :o be home straight after. xx

I smile and place the phone in my pocket. "Hey Gabe." "Yes that's my name." He said taking a sip of his milk. "I need you to help me wow your brother." "Are you asking me to help you get laid by my brother?" He stared blankly at me. "No! I want you to help me set up a romantic date for your brother and I." "Well I would have helped with the whole getting laid part as well if you wanted. But after this date there's no doubt about it you'd get laid." He got off his chair and grabbed his laptop.

I rolled my eyes and raised my eyebrow in confusion on how 'sexual' this kid is. I mean I was at 12 as well but we didn't have anything to do. These days kids have the Internet... ah that's where it's gone wrong. "How do you want to go about this date?" I shrug my shoulders. "Right we have approximately 6 hours till sundown. We better get moving Dean Winchester. Here's a walkie talkie stay on channel 6 the entire day and do as I say you copy?" I nod my head. "I said do you copy?" "Yes." "Yes what?" "Yes Gabe?" "That's better. Now your first task is to go shopping let's go." With that he pushes me to the door and we get into a car. Next thing I know I've been dragged to the mall by a 12 year old without my permission. What the heck were here now may as well shop.

N/A
Oh no Gabe is in charge... nothing can go wrong. Right? Haha.