Chapter 15

Castiel's POV
As my day went on I seemed to have forgotten about my plans with Dean being ruined. I look up with a smile to greet the next customer. "Dean!" I yelled. I had the biggest smile on my face as did he. "Hey there Cas." I couldn't help but blush. I'm just shocked and in disbelief that he is here. Part of me still thinks his fake and that those weren't his pictures and then he'd have to make up an excuse as to why his flight was cancelled but nope he was real and he was standing in front of me. I bite my lip as he approaches the counter. "Nice gig you got here." He smiled as he placed some mints on the counter. My favorite peppermint. "Yeah its not to bad. I thought we were going to meet at the mall?" I didn't want him to see me like this. "My flight got in earlier then expected and I didn't know where else to go, I didn't want to look like I was eager if I waited at the mall for an hour so I thought I'd just surprise you at work. Surprise." I smile and scan his item. "On the house. I'm glad you're here. I'll be finished soon then we can hang." He smiles at me and pops a mint in his mouth. I couldn't resist it any longer. I walked around the counter and squeezed him tight like a teddy bear. "Can't breathe." Dean said wrapping his arms around me.

N/A
Awe they finally got to meet. :)