Chapter 28

*Dean's POV*
I take off my shirt and un buckle my jeans leaving me in my boxers. "Catch up." I smiled at Cas raising my eyebrows. "Look away." He whispered. "Why? You got to watch me." I said upset. "But you have a nice body.. I- I don't." I couldn't believe what he was saying he has a great body. "Cas you are absolutely beautiful. I seen that picture of you remember.. Your body is a 10 out of 10 for sure." I kissed his cheek as I dropped my boxers and dived into the pool. "Nice ass." He blushed. "Give me a strip tease baby." I winked and splashed water on him. He turns around so his back is towards me and takes his shirt off. I wolf whistle making him look at me. "You got it baby." He shook his ass before laughing. I smiled at how cute he was. He dropped his jeans and was left in his boxers. One more piece of clothing.. He turned and jumped into the pool making a splash. "No fair you didn't take all your clothes off." He struggles in the water and brings his boxers up in his hand and throws them out of the pool. "You were saying?" He smiled at me. I wrapped my hands around his waist and he wrapped his around my neck. "I don't want you to go tomorrow.." He looked me in the eyes. "I don't want to but I have to." I was dreading leaving and having to face home but I needed to leave. I could stay and live a perfectly happy life here but I have a little brother who needs me. I smile and lean forward so our lips are inches away. I go in to kiss him this time nothing is interrupting us when Cas jumps up and swims away. "Hey!" I yelled. "Come back here." I chased after him.

*Castiel's POV*
I don't want this night to end. Everything is perfect. I'm with him, he makes me feel beautiful and happy. We lean in closer our lips centimetres apart his going to kiss me this is going to finally happen. I quickly splash water in his face and swim away. Now it's my turn be a tease.

N/A
Soooooo they are swimming naked..