Chapter 27

*Castiel's POV*
"Do you want to talk?" I ask Michaela as she shakes her head. "I can't. I have so much to do I don't have time to talk." "You have to talk.. What about chemo?" She looks up at me and starts sobbing harder. "I can't afford it and the doctor said it would be a waste of money as its just to late." My heart broke for her. A young mum battling breast cancer. Her son is only a baby.. "Do you think maybe we should get in contact of Hunters father?" She doesn't reply to my question. "Can we just forget about it for a while and watch a movie?" I nod my head and sigh. I sit on the couch and she scoots closer towards me. "Thank you Castiel." I smile at her and kiss her forehead. "It's okay Michaela." We start watching the movie when she sits up and looks at me. "What?" I laugh. She smiles at me. "Do I have something in my hair?" I joke running my hands through my hair. She stops my hand and leans forward. "Michaela what are you doin-" She places her lips onto mine and I push her onto the floor. "Oh my god I'm so sorry.." I help her up onto the couch. "I can't Michaela.. I like someone else." She looks as if she is going to cry. "I'm going to bed.." She gets up and walks to her bedroom. I let out a heavy sigh and grab my keys off the table and head to my car. I get in and grab my phone out.

[Castiel. 7:30pm]
If it's not to late I'd like to still go on this date.. of course that's if you aren't having fun.. :)

I head home and pull up in the driveway. I check my phone before heading in.

[Dean. 7:45pm]
I'll be back soon..

I smiled at the text and walked inside. "What the?" I gasped as there was candles lit and music playing. Rose pedals were scattered on the floor and a table set for 2 placed in the Centre. I smiled at how romantic this was. I take a seat and look around. Tonight would have been amazing why did I have to go and stay.. I let out and heavy sigh when I hear someone walk towards me. "Don't be all sad now." I looked up to see Dean in a suit. "But I thought you were at the party?" He smirked at me and came closer. "For about an hour then I decided I wanted this date to go ahead no matter what." Just then Gabe walked in with tomato sauce on his face. "Right I have the 'fake blood' let's take these pict- oh hey Cas." I bite my tongue and let out a laugh. "What the?" I questioned watching Deans face turn red. "Like I said. I would have done anything for this date like fake pretend your brother had hurt himself and needed to go to the hospital." I walked towards Dean and hugged him. "I'm sorry I put anything before this date with you. This is where I want to be right here with you." I blushed as he lifted my chin up like he was going to kiss me. "I guess this is my cue to leave." Gabe interrupted the moment. Every time we go to kiss we get interrupted why does someone hate me. "Let's go for a swim." Dean randomly said. "Okay. Let me grab my swim wear." He placed his hand in front of me stopping me. "Who said anything about swimwear?" He winked biting his lip. Oh god help me.

N/A
I was going to make Dean go to the party and go back home with Kate but nothing happened just to sleep some where but decided I wanted this date that Gabe worked so hard for to happen.