Chapter 58

*Dean's POV*

I open my eyes slowly and look around. I see the roof moving. "What's going on?" I try to sit up as a hand gently presses me back down. "Sir you need to remain calm. You are in hospital, we will take good care of you." I look beside to see if Castiel was following. "Where's Cas?" I whisper in pain. "Sir please calm down." "WHERE IS CAS!" I scream as they inject a needle into my arm. I slowly drift in and out of consciousness. "Cas.." I whisper his name before I black out.

*Castiel's POV*

"Dean?" I smile at him as he opens his eyes and smiles back. "Cas.." "I'm sorry." We both say at the same time. "What are you sorry for?" I ask as he sits up slowly. "A lot of things Cas, for lying, for giving up for not being by your side. I love you so much it hurts." I move closer towards his bed and sit down on his bed. "Dean, do you remember the last time we were happy together though?" I look down at the bed. "I am happy now.." He whispers as he grabs my hand with his and squeezes it. I look up at him and smile. "Thing's aren't perfect, they're complicated." "You can say that again." He laughs quickly stopping as it hurt him to much. "You okay?" He nods and asks me to continue on. "I know thing's aren't perfect and they may never be but I am willing to try because I know I am happiest when I am with you." The room goes silent before I speak again. "Where are you?" "I'm with you Cas, right here, all the way. I am all in." I smile and look at him. "I don't want to waste time anymore Cas, I nearly died and it's probably not the first but I hope it's the last until I am old, married, have kids and grand kids as long as you are by my side. I want to grow old with you and only you." I smile and feel my cheeks get warm. "I want that too Dean.."

N/A

Dean is okay and there relationship might be as well.. Sorry it's short. I posted this chapter but it didn't go through so only 57,59 and 60 haha.