Chapter 29

N/A
Almost at chapter 30. That would make 15 updates in 2 days! Wow. Tell me what you think of the story so far. :)

*Dean's POV*
I swim under water to sneak up on Cas. I grab his leg and pull him under. I place my arms under his back and bring him up out of the water he struggles to push me off of him but I don't let out. "There's no point." I say smiling as he stops. I lift his chin so his beautiful blue eyes are looking at me. I move in closer and place my lips on his and wrap my hands around his neck holding him there. This is what kissing an angel must feel like. I smiled through the kiss before letting our lips part. "Wow." Cas spoke softly. "Can I tell you something?" I say looking away from him. "Of course you can Dean." I look at him and let out a heavy sigh. "You're my first kiss.." I watch as he smiles. "First time kissing a guy?" He questions and I bite my lip. "No, first time kissing anyone.." He looked at me shocked and leaned in pulling me towards him kissing me again. "Well I must say you're a great kisser." I blush at his compliment. "Compared to the back of my hand you're a great kisser as well." "Wow thank you." He chuckles and pulls me under water. In less then 5 hours I'm going to be on a plane back to reality and away from him... I shake the thought out of my mind and enjoy what time I have left with him.

N/A
Wasn't going to have them kiss at all on the weekend Dean visited but with almost at 30 chapters I thought that was slow enough. Tell me what you think of there first kiss? :)

Shout out to BabyCasnatural read her story 'A Destiel Christmas.' She is an amazing writer.