Chapter 42

*The photo above is of the picnic in the hospital garden Castiel has organized for Dean and him

*The photo above is of the picnic in the hospital garden Castiel has organized for Dean and him.*

*Castiel's POV*

I didn't know what to do but have a picnic. I placed the blanket on the floor with a basket that holds the food for tonight. At least the sky is clear and you can see the stars, plus it's a full moon so it's lighting up the garden a lot more. I look at my watch and could feel my palms getting sweaty, this is no knock out date like Dean's was but it's the best I can do with such a place and short notice. I head towards his hospital room and knock gently. The door opens and I was expecting to be greeted by him right in front of me instead he was lower then usual, he was in a wheel chair. "Hey.." I smiled at him. "Hello. You're on time, I like that." I could feel myself blush so I bite my cheeks trying not to let him see. I stand behind his chair and push him. "I hope you like it.. It's the best I could do.." We arrive at the garden where the picnic blanket is laid down. "It's romantic." He whispered before pushing his wheel chair onto the grass. I was an idiot, if I had known he was in a wheel chair I wouldn't have chosen it to be on the grass or down low.. "Sorry.." I whispered moving closer. "Don't be.. You weren't to know. I still like that you put a lot of thought into it.. Most guys would just do beer and pizza." "I'm not like most guys." I looked at Dean who was looking up at the stars. I turned to look up at the sky with him when suddenly a cold drop of water hit my face, I looked back down and wiped the water drop from my face, then within seconds it started to pour down. "What happened to that beautiful sky." I yell through the rain  and quickly walk to him to try and help him out of the rain. He pulled me onto his lap our faces centimeters apart. He leaned in and placed his cold wet lips onto mine. I pull away from his lips after a while to catch my breath. "You remember me?.." I say almost chocking on the words, I could feel myself about to cry which I doubt he'd see the tears through the rain but I controlled myself. "Do you remember when we were at the airport kissing goodbye and we couldn't stop?" He said while the rain hit our faces. I looked up at him. "You mean when we couldn't control ourselves?" He nodded his head, I look in his eyes and I could see the Dean I met on the weekend looking at me. "Remind me." He whispered as I crashed my lips on his again. It felt.. I couldn't explain how it felt but it was nice, it was nice the way he kissed me and it was nice that he remembered who I was.

*Dean's POV*

I couldn't control myself, I wanted to kiss him again. Screw messing with him. I lean in and kiss his beautiful, soft angel lips. I had a funny feeling, the moment our lips touched, something shot right through me, my heart skipped a beat in time, it was different then the first time we kissed, It felt like electricity... I think I love him... He kissed me again and it just felt right. "We should get you inside, it's freezing out here." He stands off of my lap and I grab his wrist. "I just wanted you to know..You shouldn't kiss me like that unless you mean it.." "Dean? I do mean it. I wouldn't kiss you if I didn't mean it.." "Then kiss me again." He leans down and kisses me, I could feel him smiling through the kiss. I wish I could get out of this stupid wheelchair and kiss him properly. "Now we really do have to get you inside Dean.. Last thing I need you to do is get sick.." I smile at him and nod my head.

We get to my hospital room, it's after visiting hours so Cas could get into a lot of trouble. "Kiss me goodnight." I whisper as he helped me into bed. "Dean, if I kiss you again, I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself." I bite my lip and look into his blue eyes. "So don't control yourself.." He stared back at me before letting out a little laugh. "I'll see you in the morning. I promise." He kisses my head softly and I close my eyes as he does. "Goodnight Dean." With that I watched him walk out of my room. I lean back on the pillow and close my eyes smiling. I hear my phone buzz on the table next to me. I lean over and grab it, I read the message with a smile on my face.

N/AI know Wednesday is the day I update but thought I'd update here and there but it's a 100% guarantee I'll update Wednesdays

N/A
I know Wednesday is the day I update but thought I'd update here and there but it's a 100% guarantee I'll update Wednesdays. :) xx