Chapter 8

*Castiel's POV*

I look at my phone. No new messages. As I go to put it away it starts vibrating. Crowley. Great. I decline the call and receive a message from him. 'Where you been baby? Don't tell me you found someone new. Still waiting on my picture. x.' He was a nice guy at first and I really fell for him. Unfortunately he didn't really care about me. We planned to meet up more times than I can count and he always had an excuse. When we finally did I arrived a bit late and seen him hooking up with some other guy. That was after he asked for a picture. I'm relieved it didn't go to him. I throw my phone down and sigh. "Hey Castiel I was thinking maybe I can have the house to myself this weekend? So take Gabe with you some where." I hear my brother Balthazar speak behind my closed door. I groan. "No. I can't. I'm babysitting this weekend." "Your baby sitter won't mind if Gabe comes with you. Please Castiel? I am only back for a while and I want to spend some time with Anna, I think tonight's the night I ask her to marry me." I nod my head smiling. "I will ask.. It should be fine." He hugs me and then walks up stairs.

I close my eyes for a second before my phone vibrated once more.

[Dean. 9:30pm]
Sorry I didn't reply back sooner. Also sorry I had to leave you didn't scare me off. Family stuff.

[Cas. 9:35pm]
That's okay. Hope you're okay.. I am here if you want to talk about it. :) Maybe just get some sleep and hopefully you will feel better when you wake tomorrow. :)

[Dean. 9:37pm]
Are you sure?.. Thank you Castiel. I'm glad I have a friend like you.

[Cas. 9:40pm]
I'm sure Dean. :) Good night.

'Friend.' Maybe I want to be more then friends but that's asking to much as of the distance between us and I doubt a guy that good looking is into guys or even single..