Chapter 48

*Castiel's POV*

"I should go.." Michaela stands up and I place my hands in front of her stopping her. "Wait.." I whisper. "Dean can we talk?" I look over as he looks up from digging in the bag and nods. "What's up? Dinner for 3? I didn't really get that much food but I'm nice enough to share with you." He kisses my lips and I place my hand on his chest. "Listen.." I whisper as he looks me in the eyes. I love Dean and I think he loves me. We haven't said it out loud to each other. But I think we can get through this. We've been through a lot together these past 2 months with having him move in straight away after meeting him only the weekend before. If I can survive living with Dean Winchester I can survive being a dad and he can survive his father we can do this together.. Right? "Hello?" Dean clicks his fingers in my face. "Dean, Michaela and I have a history." I say without breathing. "Yeah.. I kind of figured that out.." He bites his lip. "You're not going to say you realized you love her and not me?" He says upset.. This is the first time we've ever mentioned love outloud.. "No of course not." I smile and kiss his lips. "So what do you want to talk about?" "Oh, nothing. It can wait. Let's eat." He nods his head and claps his hands walking out to the living room. "You're staying for dinner Michaela." I hear Dean shout from the living room. I let out a sigh and look at my reflection in the kitchen window.. I have to tell him but I don't want to lose him.. "Babe hurry up your foods getting cold!" He yells. I smile and walk into the room. "More like getting eaten." He looks up and laughs at me as I sit down next to him and look at Michaela. I shake my head telling her I didn't tell Dean. "Wine anyone?" I say smiling.