Chapter 17

*Dean's POV*
"Here is the spare room that you can stay in for the weekend." I put my bags down and looked around. Much nicer then what I have. His parents must be rich. TV, Ensuit, Queen bed. If this is the spare room I'd love to see the main rooms.. "Gabe." I hear Cas yell to someone who was walking past. He took steps backwards and entered the room. "Yes." He said shyly. "This is Dean, his here from California. His staying with us for the weekend. Make him feel at home." I smiled at Gabe and leaned down to his height. "I have a younger brother whose about the same age as you Gabe." I run my fingers through his hair and mess it up. "Cool is he into Xbox? Maybe he and I can play online sometime!" He said excited. "No, his into books." I saw his eyes drop to the floor as he let out a heavy sigh. "Oh." "Don't worry I'm the cool brother out of the 2 of us. I'll play Xbox with you." I said smiling as he lifted his head and had a big smile on his face. "Okay! I'll order pizza and we can stay up playing Black ops!" "Your on." I gave him a high five before he rushed out of the room. "Hope this rooms good enough for you. Gabe can be a handful but his loveable and funny sometimes." "This room is more then good enough. Don't worry Cas, I'll be able to handle it." I smiled reassuring him. He looks at his watch and back at me. "Uh.." He let out. "Go. I'll be fine." He smiled giving me a hug again and walking out the door.

N/A
I'm hoping to get to chapter 20 today. :)