Chapter 51

*Dean's POV*

I pull my phone out and hover my finger over Castiel's caller id. I click it and hear it ring. "Hey you've reached Castiel, I don't understand voicemail why would I need to tell you my name when you're the one calling me?. Anyway leave me a message."
I smile at hearing his voice as my lips tremble trying to get words out. "Cas.. It's Dean, you already know that as you have caller ID and you know my voice, anyway we need to talk as soon as possible." My voice shakes as I say the last few words. I hang up and put my phone in my pocket. It's my last day off of work for a while and I don't want to spend it telling Cas I cheated on him but I don't want to spend it without him. The whole reason we took time off was to spend time together. I can't believe his a father..

*Castiel's POV*

I smile and take the coffee that the lady was handing me. "Thank you." I say before pulling my phone out. "1 New Voicemail. Dean Winchester." I didn't even hear my phone ring. I click play and listen to his message. It sounded urgent, like something was wrong or bothering him. I press call on his name but no answer. I drive home and see Dean sitting on my front steps in the rain. "Dean? I got your message. Is everything okay?" I say with cold water drops pouring down on the both of us. "No Cas. We need to talk." He says not caring about the rain. "Lets go inside." I walk towards the door when he grabs my arm. I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he let go of me and looked me in the eyes with pain, regret, anger, heart ache. "This won't take long." I nod my head concerned. "Last night after I found out about you being Hunters dad I went to a bar and got pretty wasted. I met a women an we got pretty friendly. That's the last thing I remember is her saying let's get out of here. I woke up naked this morning.. I think I might have slept with her Cas. I am so sorry and you can hate me all you want but you can't hate me as much as I hate myself." "Dean, last night Sam called me saying you were drunk. I came over and you kissed me.. I said that we shouldn't but you insisted. We did things but we didn't have sex.. You fell asleep on me. So I left." "You knew I was wasted and you took advantage of that!?" He raised his voice over the loud pours of rain. "Dean it wasn't like that. You said you wanted to." "I was drunk Castiel. I don't have full control over my body when I'm wasted. I can't believe my own boyfriend would take advantage of me." "Dean.." I choke trying to hold back the tears. "No Cas. I think it's for the best we end what ever it is this is. It was great while it lasted but it was just a thing. You're a dad now, we both work all the time. Everything's just to different. I can't do this anymore." I couldn't help but let the tears roll down as he walks down the drive way. "But I love you Dean!" I scream as he stops and turns his head over his shoulder and looks down to the ground. "I don't love you."

N/A
sorry for the feels :(..