Chapter 54

*Dean's POV*

"Can I get a black coffee strong 2 sugars thanks." I hand the lady money to pay for my coffee the best thing in the morning. "Dean Winchester?" I turn around to see a guy dressed in black aged around early 30's. "Do I know you?" I question looking him up and down. "The names Crowley."

*Castiel's POV*

"Alright I just arrived at the coffee shop. I'll see you soon. I love you too." I hang up the phone and walk up to the counter to order Michaela and I's breakfast before we head to the hospital for her latest test results. "Like it or not we have a lot of things in common." I hear a familiar voice in the coffee shop. It couldn't be.. I turn to see Crowley sitting in a booth chatting with someone. I walk up towards the booth as Crowley looks up at me and smiles I stop next to the stranger and turn to smile at them when I notice it's Dean. "Hey.." I say shocked. "Castiel." He says looking away from me. "Can I help you Castiel?" Crowley speaks up making me look away from Dean to him. "How do you two know each other?" I ask as Dean interrupts. "I was going to ask the same thing. Or is he let me guess someone you screwed behind my back?" "Dean. I never cheated on you." "Anything is possible Castiel. It was nice meeting you Crowley give me a call sometime." He stands up and leaves as Crowley smirks at me. I follow after Dean and grab his arm. "Dean wait.. Crowley isn't the kind of guy you want to be involved with." "You have no say in who I can and can't be involved with." He pulls away his arm. "I just care about you.." "Good for you." "Dean come on.." "No Castiel. It's to little to late." He walks away as I turn around to see Crowley behind me. "What do you want Crowley?" "I told you I'd make sure you wouldn't forget me. I know all about you and Dean." He scrunches his nose up at Dean's name. "You left me for a Winchester. I promise you I will hurt and destroy everything you love." He says with his face close to mine. "Well I don't love him Crowley." I say backing away as he stands up straight laughing. "Yes you do. You've never stopped loving Dean Winchester."