Chapter 30

*Castiel's POV*
I move my head to see Dean packing his bags. Last night was wonderful after the pool we had a shower.. yes together but nothing but kissing happened. Then we cuddled in bed and fell asleep. It was perfect. "Come back to bed." I groaned which made Dean turn around and smile. He came towards the bed and kneeled on it kissing my lips softly. "I leave in 2 hours babe I can't." Argh stupid long distance. "Can I at least take you to the airport?" He nods his head and smiles. "I'll make us some breakfast." Gabe said poking his head in. My brother doesn't know what privacy is. "I'm going to miss that kid." Dean said laughing. "You'll miss me more right?" I said sitting up. "Of course I will." He bites his lip and moves closer towards me again. "And you will text me every day?" He nods his head and kisses my lips. "And call me every day?" He kisses my lips again moaning 'mhm' through them. I place my hands around his neck and hold his lips against mine. When we separate he looks at the time and puts his head down. "Hey, we will see each other again soon right? Maybe I can come see you." I blush as he looks at me kissing my cheek. "Maybe." He smiles. "Breakfast!!" Gabe yells from down stairs. "I hope it's not burnt toast." I groan getting out of bed. Dean puts his hand out for me to hold and smile interwining our fingers. This is perfect.