Chapter 33

*Sam's POV*
"Dean!" I scream crying over my brother who just lays there slowly breathing. "Why did you do that! Why dad!" I scream at him crying. I hug Dean and whisper in his ear. "Please don't leave me." He places a hand on my back and pats it slowly. He gets off the ground and I help him up. He spits blood out and looks at our father who is sitting on the stairs crying. "Dean I'm so sorry!" He walks towards Dean and I but Dean steps back taking me with him. "You stay away from me. You stay away from Sam. I'm taking him with me and you can't do anything about it or I'll go to the police and lock you up for good." Dad just stands there and looks at us. "Please don't leave me. I love you boys and I need you!" He gets to his knees and starts begging. "Come on Sammy grab your bags were going." Dean says with all his energy. I walk over to where I left my bags near the stairs. As I walk back towards Dean dad grabs my wrist. "Sammy don't go." His grips getting tighter around my wrist. "Dad let go your hurting me." I start to cry in pain. Dean walks over and pushes dad off of me. "Don't touch him or it will be the last thing you'll do." He threatens dad and takes me outside.

We start walking and it's quite. I keep turning around to make sure dad's not following us. "I really thought he was going to kill you Dean.." I started to choke on my tears again. "I know Sammy." We walk for a bit longer and Dean falls to the floor collapsing in pain screaming. "Dean what's wrong??" I drop down next to him and try and help. "Sammy I'm finding it hard to breathe!" He yells out screaming.