Chapter 31

*Dean's POV*
I've had the time of my life and I now have to leave.. "I want to stay." I sulked to Cas who just hugged me. "I know and I want you to as well. But life must go on." He kissed my cheek softly. "You aren't literally just sending me off with a kiss on the cheek? God knows how long till we can kiss again mister." I pout my lips and furrow my brows. He grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. It lasted for about 5 minutes and it was the best 5 minutes of my life. "Goodbye my lover." I whisper as I kiss his lips once more. I let go of his hand and blow him a kiss as he catches it and places his hand across his heart.. I walk through security still watching Cas until I couldn't see him no more. I pulled out my phone and clicked on his name.

[Dean. 10:30am]

Miss you already.. :( x

[Castiel. 10:32am]

Miss you more. xxxxx

I placed the phone in my pocket and handed the lady my ticket. "Enjoy your flight." How could I when all I will be thinking about is Cas and what's going to happen when I get home.. I let out a heavy sigh and place my head against the plane window as my fathers words repeat in my mind. "You walk out that door don't you dare think about coming back."

N/A

Sorry it's short. x