chapter 26

*Gabe's POV*
Cas is going to love this. All this effort we went to for him he better love this. I could tell how excited Dean was about tonight which made me happy for my brother and him. Dean walks into the kitchen where I'm sitting eating a sandwich and sighs. "You okay?" He shakes his head. "Your brother can't make it tonight." My brother can't what??? I was furious. I spent my entire day to help them with a romantic date instead of playing COD and the date doesn't even show up?? "This isn't acceptable. You need to find another date." I joked as he looked at me lost. "I'm going to a party. Last night so want to do something out there." He got up and started to walk out. "Not dressed like that you aren't." I stopped him as he turned around and walked towards me. "We just went shopping and bought so many clothes you are wearing an outfit from today. No ifs or buts. Chop chop." I send him upstairs and wait for him to get changed. He molded a few for me but none seemed 'right' the lucky last one please let it be perfect. I prayed to myself. As he walks down stairs my jaw drops. "I am a god." A black and grey flannel with right black jeans, his black boots that he demands to wear with everything and a pair of dark black sunglasses. He smiled and walked towards the door. "Wait!" I said once more. "Now what?" He rolled his eyes. "Take the white ferrari." I toss him the keys and he caught them. He stood there staring at them. "I'm not driving your parents car." I laughed. "It's my car." He looked up at me shocked. "What? A 12 year old has to be stylish." "You can't even drive yet?" "So?" He laughed and walked towards the door again. "WAIT!" I yelled making him turn once again. "Whaaaaaatttt." He was getting annoyed. "Don't hurt my car.." He smiled and walked towards me placing his hand on my shoulder. "One day I'm going to own a 67 Chevy impala and treat it like a queen. Your car is safe with me Gabe." I let out a heavy sigh of relief. He walked once more to the door. "Wait!" I yelled again. "Gabe I swear to god-" I cut him off. "Woah just going to say have fun." He smiled and walked out the door again. "Bye." I whispered to myself.

N/A
Oh Gabe. Haha