Chapter 60

*Dean's POV*

Dean-Hey you, I was waiting for your call for almost 6 hours, did your plane get delayed?
Cas- Sorry baby I was running late to the meeting.. I have some news.
Dean- Your business presentation went well and Hope can get off the ground running?
Cas- YES! The guy said he would be more then happy to help me with the business. He wants to base head quarters in New York.
Dean- Baby, I am so proud of you. Does this mean you will have to fly out to New York a lot more?
Cas- Actually, Mr Grey wanted me to run the head quarters here in New York..
Dean- Oh so I won't see you much as you will be flying up there a lot?
Cas- I was hoping to move here actually, I know it's a big step and I shouldn't have said yes without talking to you first. I have already started looking at places here and Dean I have fallen in love with the city.
Dean- Woah slow down there babe.. What about Sam? I can't leave him here alone and I already took him away from his friends and school, I kind of hoped I wouldn't have to again. What about my business? I can't just drop everything and move to New York..
Cas- I didn't even think of that.. I'm sorry Dean. Maybe we can talk about it now?
Dean- Cas it's pretty clear that you want to live in New York. We love each other, I would follow you to the moon and back if I could but I have other priorities.  I love you and I don't want to give up on us, you are taking a huge step in life something you want to do and enjoy doing helping those who need it. You have been through a lot, having Michaela pass away recently, not being able to see Hunter someone you spent half his life with. I want the very best for you as long as you are happy. I will support you.
Cas- Dean.. I love you too, I don't want to give up on us either. I want this to work. So are we talking long distance?
Dean- I think we could do it.
Cas- I am smiling right now, you just can't see it. I will talk to you later babe, I have so much to do. I love you!
Dean- I love you too..

He hangs up the phone before I could even finish saying I love you to him. I understand how important this is to him, and I am glad he is moving forward in his life but how could he not think of me. I don't want to lose him but long distance never works out unless both are committed to it and I am and I think Cas is as well. This is going to be the toughest obstacle we've had to over come in our relationship but if anyone can do it, it's Castiel and I. It's only a 4 hour flight, we could see each other a lot. I just hope his business doesn't take over his life and that I am still one of his main priorities. I don't know what the future has for us but I know that with what we have been through together I am positive we can get through what ever is thrown at us, it's not going to be easy and we probably will fight a lot but I love him and I won't give up on him. When Sam finishes school maybe I can move to New York and be with the love of my life.

1 month later.

Cas is suppose to come home today. I couldn't be more than happier to see him. I smile down at the box in my hand, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I smile and open the box up looking at the silver ring engraved with the time and date he sent the first message to me. I have my whole proposal speech worked out. I have a romantic candle light dinner planned for tonight when he comes home and I'd say Castiel, this all started because you texted a picture to the wrong number, I am grateful for this relationship and I have fallen madly in love with you. I want to spend the rest of our lives together writing a chapter each day together forever. I know this started with a wrong number but our relationship is far from wrong, it's not perfect, it has it's flaws but it's perfect to me. You make me the happiest guy in the world and I could never imagine losing you for good. I want you to spend the rest of your life with me. I'd get down on one knee and open the box saying Castiel Novak will you do me the honor of becoming Castiel Winchester and putting up with my pain of an ass forever? He would say yes and we would live happily ever after, well we would try but it would always be happy for me.  I feel my phone vibrate which snaps me out of my thoughts. I look down and see it's a message from Cas.