Chapter 21

*Dean's POV*
I picked a movie and walked down the hall to see what's taking Cas so long. As I get closer to the nursery I stop and hear Cas singing to try and soothe Hunter.

*Play Video*

He looked so cute, he'd make a great father. Hunter seems to like Cas a lot. They must have a really close bond. Cas goes to Put Hunter down but he starts to cry again. "Here let me help you." I walk in smiling I pick Hunter up and start humming smoke on the water. Hunter falls asleep in my arms within minutes and I slowly put him in his cot and back away. "How'd you do that so fast?.." I looked over at Cas and smile. "His probably just sick of you Cas." I laughed as he rolled his eyes. "Let's go watch a movie." He grabbed my shirt and pulled me to the lounge room. "What did you pick?" I heard Cas say from the kitchen. "A horror movie." "Way to kill the mood Dean." He laughed walking towards me handing me a plate of Chinese food. "Thank you." "If I get scared you have to be my cuddle buddy mister." I smiled down at him. "Of course." "So what did you chose?" "Paranormal activity. Going to have a marathon." I winked at Cas who looked petrified. "I haven't seen them yet.." He looked like a scared kid. "Come here." I opened my arms as he scooted towards me. He laid down next to me as I wrapped my arms around. "Nothing will hurt you as long as I'm here." "You may have competition with superman though Dean.." "superman ain't got nothing on me." I kissed his forehead and pressed play. I could feel Cas relax a bit more but that didn't last long.

N/A
Who doesn't love a good old horror movie night. Cas.. haha x