Chapter 41

*Castiel's POV*

I have to create something beautiful, magical and unforgettable for Dean tonight. I take a walk through the garden and see the flowers blooming. I suppose I can make this work with what I have. I pull my phone out and check the time, 4:24pm. I need to head to the shops and get things for tonight. I hail a cab and ask for the driver to take me to the mall. I could hear my phone ringing, I glance down to Michaela's name on my screen. "Hello?" I answer it. "Hey Cas, I was wondering if we could talk tonight..?" "Um Michaela I can't I'm out of town for a while.. I don't know when I will be back but when I get back I'll let you know.." "You could have mentioned this sooner Castiel you have shifts. I'll have to figure something out." With that she hung the phone up, I had forgotten that I was suppose to call in but I've never taken time off from work so I wouldn't have a clue how this works. I sigh and pay the cab driver as I step out of the car and head into the shops.

*Dean's POV*

I have no idea what to wear. I have no clothes as the hospital requires I wear this stupid gown that shows my butt cheeks when I walk. I get out of bed slowly gripping onto the wheel chair. "Will you need that forever?" Sam asks looking at me. "No Sammy just till I heal completely." I push myself to my duffle bag and dig through it. "Dean what's going to happen to dad?" I could feel my heart drop at the word Dad. "Who cares Sam his not even close to a father." I heard soft sniffing behind me, Sam doesn't know exactly what our father has done to me and I don't want him to at this moment. "Sam I'm sorry." I roll my chair over to him and pull him in  for a hug. "You should go home and get some rest." I smile as I let go of him and he nods his head. "I'll text Bobby to pick you up. Behave."

[Dean. 5:39pm]

Hey Bobby. Sam is ready to go home.. Thank you for everything you have done.

[Bobby.  5:41pm]

Righto, be there soon kid. You don't need to thank me son.

Bobby is the father we've never had and I'm thankful for it. He'd make a wonderful dad some day if only Ellen and him could conceive they deserve to be a family and I know how badly they want it.
I let out a sigh and lifted my arms slowly as I throw on my flannel and start buttoning my shirt. I slowly slipped my jeans on which wasn't easy, usually takes me 2 minutes to place jeans on and now it's taken me 20 minutes. I hear a knock on the door and a nurse enter. "Your medication sir." I smile and take the medication. I see the nurse look me up and down. "Where are you escaping to mister." I look down at my pants and back up at her. "My boyfriend is taking me on a date tonight. Here in the hospital and I didn't want to wear the gown that shows my butt." I bite my lip blushing of embarrassment. "Always the good looking ones are gay. " She smiles and lets out a heavy sigh. She walked to the door and turned to face me. "You have a cute butt by the way, don't be embarrassed of that." She winked before leaving me alone in my room. Alone for the past few days now and I am going mad. I think of my conversation with the nurse.. My boyfriend, I like the sound of it but is he my boyfriend? I know we kissed but are we actually in a relationship? I guess tonight time will tell.

N/A

Hey guys Update Wednesday is here. Hope you enjoyed the update, the next update will be the date in the garden which will be posted Wednesday next week. xx