Chapter 13

Dean's POV
"Good bye John." I say before I open the door and step outside. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder. Maybe Sammy and I could live together some where, some how. I push the worries to the back of my head to worry about later on. One step at a time Dean I whisper to myself.

[Castiel. 4:09am]
I can't believe that you will be here soon.. I'm so excited to meet you! Make sure you text when you land. Meet you at the mall McDonald's at 3pm. That's when I finish work. Safe travels. :)

I smile and place the phone back in my pocket. "Flight 108 from California to Texas is departing in 5 minutes. That's flight 108 from California to Texas departing in 5 minutes. Please make your way to gate 6. Enjoy your flight."

I make my way towards Gate 6 and am third in line. "Ticket please." I hand her my ticket and she smiles stamping it. "Enjoy your flight Mr Winchester." She winked at me as I gave her a soft smile back. I place myself in my seat A14 near the window. As the flight is about to take off I was stoked that no one would be sitting next to me on this flight. "Welcome aboard this is your captain speaking. To ensure you arrive to your destination safely please listen to our stewardess about plane safety,the exits and what to do incase of an emergency. Thanks for choosing American express."
I take out my phone and take a picture. I press send to Castiel before I turn my phone off.

This is my first time flying and alone. I was scared, I hate planes and heights thankfully I took something to make me calm. As they explain the emergency plan I started to relax. The pill is kicking in. I smile and lean my head back dozing off. I'm going to sleep like a baby through this flight.

N/A
His close yet so far. Let me know what you think of the story!