Chapter 5

[Dean. 9:03pm]
Back. Hope you're still awake.

[Castiel. 9:05pm]
Of course I am. So you want to go first?

[Dean. 9:09pm]
Okay. How many siblings do you have?

[Castiel. 9:11pm]
I have a younger brother Gabriel, and a older brother Balthazar. I'm the middle child. How old are you Dean?

[Dean. 9:15pm]
Wow. So an all boys family, bet they are just as gorgeous as you. What's up with your names though?.. I'm 21 :) How old are you?

[Castiel. 9:17pm]
You asked 2 questions in 1? Which do I answer... My parents said our names were just unique? My name means 'shield of god.' Gabriel's is 'man of god.' Balthazar's means 'protector.' He is in the army protecting our country. I'm 20. Do you have any siblings?

[Dean. 9:20pm]
Thanks for answering both questions. Wow your names are unique and that's amazing that your brother is in the army. Aw you're young. I have a younger brother Sammy. I look after him a lot, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for him. Who were you suppose to send the photo to? And why?

[Castiel. 9:26pm]
I am one year younger then you haha. You sound like a great big brother...The photo was meant for someone I met a while ago.. They said they liked me and asked for one. They were just using me though and I'm glad I didn't send the photo to them.

[Dean. 9:28pm]
Castiel, I'm sorry. How could they not like you? You're great. I try my hardest to be a good brother and an even better friend. I'm here if you ever want to talk..

[Castiel. 9:32pm]
Thanks Dean. I'm going to go to bed.. Night.

[Dean. 9:33pm]
Wait!!
[Dean. 9:34pm]
I have one more question.
[Dean. 9:34pm]
Where do you live?..
[Dean. 9:40pm]
Okay so you're probably asleep. Answer my question in the morning will you? Good night Castiel.