Chapter 46

*Dean's POV*

I roll over and see the clock tick over to 5am. The one day I get off for the first time in 2 months and I'm up at this time. I try and go to sleep but no hope. I grab my phone from the bedside table and click on Castiel's name.

 I grab my phone from the bedside table and click on Castiel's name

I jump out of bed and put my jeans on. I walk into the kitchen leaving a note on the counter for Sammy.

 I walk into the kitchen leaving a note on the counter for Sammy

I grab my keys from the counter and lock the door behind me. Thankfully Cas doesn't live heaps far but it's not as close as I wanted. His in a rich fancy place and Sam and I are in a cheap apartment. I pull up in Castiel's drive way and am greeted by him standing outside. "Hey handsome." He grabs my waist and kisses me slowly. Cas has this annoying thing where he will kiss me slowly and trace his fingers on my back making me weak but he understands that I want to wait before we have sex. It's been 2 months since Sam and I moved here and I do love Cas and am happy but sex is a big step. "Coffee's ready." He whispers smacking my butt as I smirk at him. But when the time does come I'm going to ride him like a cowboy. "Earth to Dean.. You coming?" I snap out of thought. "Right behind you." Cas holds his hand out as I grab it and interwine our fingers. Life's never been perfect, nothing can go wrong.

N/A
I was thinking of ending it on chapter 45 or just making a number 2 but I decided to just continue in this one book. :) I think chapter 60 is how far I'll be going.. Have to wait and see. :) x