Chapter Two

Marcel's POV

"Cut it out!" I shouted. Edward was bugging me again.

"Eddy leave poor Marcel alone," Gemma said taking in a spoonful of cereal.

He eventually stopped and I continued to eat my breakfast. Edward always loved to bicker with me and it really annoyed me.

"Thanks Gemma."

She smiled taking another spoonful of cereal.

"I'd better run. I don't want to miss the bus," I picked up my book bag and cleared the setting in which I ate breakfast.

"You ride the bus?" Gemma shockingly asked.

I awkwardly nodded pulling the straps of my book bag over my shoulder.

"Who rides the bus?" Harry butted in.

"Marcel does," Gemma told him, "why Marcel?"

"Woah since when do you ride the bus?" Edward asked.

"Since 2 years ago." I answered.

"I always thought mom would take you," Harry wondered, "Dude that's like $10 a day you spend. No man, you can hitch a ride with Edward and I."

"What!" Edward spat, "No way!"

"Eddy shut the hell up! He's our brother," Harry argued.

"Yeah it's bad enough he's our triplet!" Edward insulted me.

I ducked my head down, "No! I don't need this. I'm gonna be late to the bus stop!"

"Woah!" Harry stopped me, "ignore him! You're going with us alright! You're not taking any bus to school anymore. I'm taking you from now on. Lets go."

Harry grabbed his car keys. We all kissed Gemma on the cheek and said goodbye to her.

~Car Ride~

"Marcel why don't you buy a car? You have a job," Harry suggested.

"What, that stupid comic book store he works at, "Edward insulted, "Nah you can't get a car if you work at a stupid comic store."

Harry punched Edward on his bicep. Edward punched Harry back. I watched their vigorous back and forth punches to one another from the back seat of Harry's SUV.

"Quit you arse I'm driving!" Harry yelled.

Edward eventually stopped. They were both a lot stronger than I was and better looking. For a guy I was actually really insecure about myself but I didn't want to change either. I kind of liked who I am even though I have no friends or a girlfriend. I was a big loser. I was the loser of the 3.

Harry's POV

I walked into school and like everyday a swarm of girls surrounded me letting out compliments of how cute I looked today and how much they all liked me. I was never interested in any of those girls. I loved the attention and all but it was starting to get out of hand. Being the popular one at school to everyone was nice but I didn't really look at it that way.

"Ladies please," I smirked, "You're all gorgeous. Just give me a little space? Ehh."

They all giggled and ran off. Finally, I thought. The boys were waiting for me at my locker.

"Man, don't you get tired of that?" Niall asked.

"Everyday!" I nodded.

"I wouldn't mind a couple girls like that swarming me every morning," Zayn winked at the girls who were watching all of us.